34. Homecoming Part 2

I'm still new to this "Omniscient POV" so please bare with me as I try to get gets everybody perspective.

Good Afternoon ❣️

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Omniscient POV

The sounds of people chatting with one another and the sounds of shoes sliding across the floor were starting to put Chris on edge.

He sat there in the uncomfortable hospital chair, mumbled words to himself

He sat there in the uncomfortable hospital chair, mumbled words to himself. His tears were rolling and he hadn't really cared if anybody seen it.

Everybody had separated across the waiting room.

Milan stood across the room in the corner by the window watching the rain fall from the sky onto the window. She hadn't stopped crying since she was told by her boyfriend that he'd drive.

She had looked back awaiting a doctor to approach them or the family of Paige to arrive. Neither one of them had showed yet.

Her heart was beyond repair knowing that her sister was in distress somewhere down the hall of the semi busy hospital.

She felt her anger sore as the doctor had yet to show and let them know what was taking so long.

"What the hell is taking so long?! "  She yelled in frustration causing everybody in the waiting room to look in her direction.

Some random old lady looked at her with a mug. "Young lady, your not the only person who has to wait so I'd advise for you to calm down while my grand baby is in here sleeping." Milan hadn't yelled as loud as the lady made it out to but that was enough for her to speak up.

Quincy lifted his head up from behind Parker as she slept close to him, to see the old lady. "I know one thing. You better stop talking to me you old bi-" Before she could finish, August had snatched her up and escorted her towards the door.

Quincy and Parker were laid up on the small couch across from where Chris had continuously stared at the floor. She'd fallen asleep to rid the headache she caught from all the weeping she had been doing.

Quincy broke his contact with watching August and Milan leave the room to look down at his stressed out girlfriend.

Not long after she had fallen asleep, he did as well. Thinking that his nap would take long enough to where they'd hear something by the time he'd awoken.