Chapter 60

short chapter - a little bit of a suprise so hahahaha please don't kill me

"Ah, this is so great!" Ash said jumping up and down.

"I know!"

"No, I mean you and Ricky are finally gonna be back together!"

I laughed. "Sure." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm serious! You and him belong together! When I first got you, he was so obsessed with you. You guys are perfect."

"Hm. Well wouldn't argue with that." There was a knock on the door. I walked over to the door, seeing Christofer. "Hey, Chris!"

"Hey, Ang! Long time no see." He pulled me in for a hug. I was suprised, but hugged him back.

"Guess what."

"What?"

"You know how I thought that Fronz was the father of Aden and Dean?"

"Yeah.."

"They're not! They're Rickys! Which is a little weird considering I don't remember the whole sex thing but still!"

"That's great, Ang! Oh, I have something to say slash ask."

"Ok, shoot."

"Well, I know we've only known eachother for like 2 weeks, but.. Will you go on a date with me?"

"Oh, uh.." I thought about it. I haven't been with anybody since Kellin. Which wasn't that long ago. But I mean, it's not like him having sex with the guy.

"Sure, why not." He smiled and hugged me again.

"Tomorrow, around 7?"

"Okay!"

"I'll pick you up."

"See you then."

**

There was another knock on the door. I set my Dr. Pepper down and paused The Rocky Horror Picture Show and walked towards the door. Aubree fell asleep on the couch next to me, so I made sure she was comfortable before I got up.

Aubree loves Rocky Horror. Mom was kind of against her watching it at a young age, but I couldn't help it. Plus, I was watching it and she got put into my room.

Anyways, I opened the door and saw Ricky holding Jayden. "Ricky!" I said getting all excited. "Jayden!" I yelled even more enthusiastic. I looked down, mid waist towards someone standing next to Ricky. I saw a round belly. I looked up towards the face. Maci.

"Suprise." Maci said smiling.