Chapter 8

A/N: Okay so for this chapter, the Motionless In White video AMERICA has NOT been made yet.

~Chris's POV~

"Dude fans are begging for a new music video." Balz said as i was gettting dressed.

"I know man. But we can get started once Angel gets out of the hospital and her cast is off. Okay?"

"Alright."

"Well im going to the hospital. You going with?"

"Sure." We left to go to the hospital. Hopefully she can leave today.

~Angel's POV~

"Doctor how much longer do I have to have this cast on?"

"'At least 4 more weeks. Once we get another check up on it and if it's okay, then you can take it off."

"Alright. Can i leave now? I wanna go home with my mom. And i wanna see my dad," Yeah i know. They've been dating for 1 day now, but ive known him my whole life and always imagined him as my dad. "And i wanna be with Ricky."

"I'm right here Angel."

"No i know but i ment like at home. I wanna sit on my couch and watch a movie with you, mom, and dad."

"Oh."

"Well how do you feel?"

"I feel fine." Then Chris walked in. "Dad!" I think he's still trying to get used to me calling him that.

"Hey baby girl."

"Can you take me home?"

"As long as the doctors say its okay." I looked at the doctor.

"Ugh, fine." He turned to Ash. "If anything happens, like shes not eating, doesnt wanna get up and move, and sleeps alot, give me a call." She nodded. "Can i talk to you outside?" She nodded again. They walked outside.

"Well at least im getting out of here."

"Yeah. We're glad." Chris said.

"How do you feel about me calling you dad..?"

"I love the idea that you like me as your dad. Hopefully i will get married to her one day."

"Yes i would love that."

"Wouldn't we all." Nikki said.

"What?" I asked.

"We've been waiting for them to go out."

"Oh."

"Yeah i found that out too."

"Nice to know." Then Ash walked back in.

~Ash's POV~

"Can I talk to you outside?" The doctor asked. I noded and went outside with him.

"Yes?"

"Okay. Well those cuts on her arms, did you know about them?"

"Well i found out about them. But I don't know when she did it."

"Okay. Well I'm just going to say this to get it out of the way. I'm gonna need you to talk to her about it and find out when she did it. And If she ends up here because of that or if you see new ones, she's going to have to go to therapy."

"Oh.. Alright."

"Okay, well im gonna go sign her out. And then she can get dressed and you guys can take her home."

"Thanks." I walked back inside of the room.

~Angel's POV~

"What'd he say?"