Chapter 7

"Jane, the first jumper, an Abnegation transfer." I say proudly

It was a happy thought that there was a abnegation tough enough to transfer here again. The transfers were 15 in total and now I'm itching to be with Jane. Well I already decided to switch so it's too late cause Eric might get pissed at me.

 There were 5 Smart Ass (Erudite), 3 Smart Mouths (Candor), 5(Amity) and 2(Abnegation). We did the usual routine always but now I was a Dauntless Born Trainer.So Tobias and Lauren heads the other way and were left with the Dauntless born who is 15 in number.

"To All Dauntless Born here I like to introduce my partner her name is Six" Uriah announces

"Is she your girlfriend?" A Brown haired girl asks proudly but with utter curiousity 

Uriah just smiles and whispers to the girl "She will be someday" but I heard it

The girl just giggles and Uriah just chuckles.

"So Dauntless Born let's go to your rooms" I immediately say

We all head down to the assigned rooms for the Dauntless Born. There was a list of names at the door

Hannah, Jake, Marly, Katy, Ryan, Mark, Kristen, Lionel, Joshua, Liam, Jennifer, Kyla, Gian, Sam and Dianna.

Wow that's a lot. 

"Come On Guys! We need to head out already!" Uriah shouts

We all head down to the cafeteria and while we were heading down to the cafeteria someone taps me and it's the brown haired girl

"What's your name?" I ask

"My names Jennifer" She replies

"Oh. I call you Jenny from now on" I tell her sweetly

She smiles and replies "You and Uriah would make a really cute couple" then she goes back to her friends. I continue walking and I smile at that thought. Me and Uri together? How suppose? I think that will be cute and I know Marlene has moved on. How about my heart I ask myself? Has it moved on from Tobias? Could it love again?

As we enter the cafeteria. I tell myself "Maybe this is the rewriting of my story as Tris Prior not the transfer but Tris Prior the Dauntless"

OMG!:"> THANK U GUYS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND READS! 

I THOUGHT THIS STORY WOULD BE A FAILURE!

THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE AN INTRODUCTION TO TRISxURIAH STORY BUT I'M GONNA GIVE YOU DIFFERENT TWISTS TO THIS STORY!

KIERA CASS TOLD HER FANS *INCLUDING ME "NEVER STOP DAYDREAMING" AND I WILL NEVER STOP!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I HAVE EXAMS COMING SO I WILL RARELY UPDATE THIS WEEK BUT I WILL TRY!

~Katprim "You're Writer in Training :)"