Chapter One; Ever After

Are you guys ready?

The introduction to the last story from 'The Chase' series.

This is it, the first time I am posting a 'chapter one' to this series that I have grown close to.

Thanks for everything, this story wouldn't have gone this far if it wasn't for you guys who inspired me to keep writing even when times got hard and my updates were crucially slow.

Any ideas what will happen in this whole new story? :o

Well, here are a few hints;

1. New characters are introduced and will be listed in the cast on the side of the chapter, including Josh Devine & Perrie Edwards and another who I won't name.

2. A more mature content, including the plot.

3. Tattoo's.

Last but not least;

4. New drama and bigger plot twists.

Despite this being from the same series as the two other ones, I will be taking a more mature outlook which is why it is Rated-R vs. being rated at PG-13I will be dealing with too much to not have such a high rating.

Let's hope this story is a success like the other two !

Song on the side; Ever After by Marianas Trench.

Enjoy, don't forget to vote, comment, share and prepare a box of tissues!

-JustAkiss xox

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One; Ever After

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Already halfway through April and we haven't heard much coming from our favourite boy bandOne Direction. When January passed, we realized that something was up with the groupthey are supposed to be rehearsing for their upcoming tour and yet, no news about them. Their new album, Take Me Home, selling over 1.9 million copies worldwide have fans going crazy. It hit stores the second week of January, instead of November 9th due to complicationsit doesn't matter still one of the best albums we've heard!  

The boys should be out celebrating this big mile step in their career's and yet, we have no news and none of the lads have been seen since New Years. My guess is either Simon has finally been able to set them straight and focus on new material rather than the past or the band has fallen apart and we are simply waiting on bad news.

Anyhow, I'm Ryan Nolan and that's the up to date news about One Directionhere's there latest single; Kiss You.

Louis

"...OH, TELL ME―TELL ME―TELL ME HOW TO TURN YOUR LOVE ON. YOU CAN GET―GET ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT. BABY JUST SHOUT IT OUT―SHOUT IT OUT. BABY, JUST SHOUT IT OUT YEAH."

"Ugh turn it off," I groaned, rolling my eyes as I turned over to lay on my back looking into his stare.

A smirk played on his lips as he chuckled lightly, "It's your music―aren't you into it?"

Not reallyespecially not when it's him singing, I thought.

"I just don't want to listen to it―you know, hear it all the time and stuff." I simply answered, meeting his light brown eyes for a moment before looking at the faded freckles on his upper cheek bones. "And I like just laying here with you."