Chapter Three; Bruised

A month and a half?
FuckI'm SO sorry for the long-ass wait !!

Oh myGod :o

Littles News; I will be writing the rest of this story in the 'now' so present term, meaning "i say" not "i said" unless I'm referring to the past. And I know, this chapter has a lot of going back in the past and back in the present but that's because I wrote the first half like almost two months ago and didn't re-read it until now. I re-read it fast and put it through spell check and everything seemed okay... but hey, crappy chapter, so what?
I promise the next one will be EVEN better and well, more drama because I'm done the filler chapters and ready yo jump into the action >:D

Get ready for some Africa, I decided to add it in here because I loved what these lads did, here it is in my story. The next chapter will only have half of it take place in Africa after that THEY ARE BACK IN LONDON AND NEW CHARACTERS ARE INTRODUCED SUCH AS AIDEN AND... can't say. :) Read to find out.

Love you guys, thanks for being super duper patient!

Song on the side; BruisedJack's Mannequinn (Acoustic)
Picture on the siiiidddee.

Comment, vote, and tell your friends !!

xoxoxox
-JustAkiss

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three; Bruised

Niall

As we boarded off the plane to the station all I could think about was what Louis had told me almost two ours ago on the flight.

"You know what I cannot stand about Harry?"

Louis had almost snapped once he had finally started talking about the lad after taking a fifth drink. He wasn't up for long flights especially that he knew this was going to be somewhat emotional. Everyone else on the plane was asleep and I regretted ever asking him about his relationship with Harry because I wanted to get some rest.

I couldn't due to his slurred words.

"He acts like nothing bothers him," he had said taking the last sip of his final beer. "And it pisses me off because I know he is troubled and moved by everything yet, he pushes it aside and doesn't seem to give a fuck and while doing that he puts all of you guys away and saves you for later. Sometimes he can be such a baby and I justugh."

I have to admit, I was glad that it was all he said because from the way his words escaped from his lips, I could tell that Louis has built up a lot of anger and part of me didn't blame him―I was still through the process of recovering from the break up between Zayn and I. Though, Louis was hypocritical because he also acts like nothing gets to him and just like Harry, it does. I decided to keep my mouth shut as I let him mumble before falling into a silence which I quickly fell asleep to.

Now, transferring into the van we're on our way to our first town in Africa.

I'm not sure of the name and even then, I probably wouldn't be able to pronounce nor spell it. I just knew it was in one of the more deficiency areas.

Harry sat next to me, his head resting on my shoulder, the three other lads in the seats behind us though I could feel Louis' feet at the bottom of where I sat―clearly keeping an eye out.

Sometimes they didn't make sense.

It was almost midnight and one of our new bodyguards, Romeo rode in the front seat with our tour guide, Aina who was a woman in her early thirties and lives in one of the richer parts of Africa and she agreed to show us around as she supports the charity as well wanting to help as many people as she wants. She has dark and long brown hair, her skin lighter than most African's you'd figure to see and big brown eyes filled with insight and slight pain. Before stepping into the car Paul―who only took the plane with us because he can't stay for the trip―gave me a side note that her name means favor and grace to people―which I felt it suited her even though I knew nothing about her but that she is going to be with us for the few days that we are here, letting us know all that there is to know and wanting to help.