Chapter Two; You Kill Me―In a Good Way

Woo ! New update !

Alright,here's another kind-of filer chapter, Imean it is only the second one.

THOUGH; there are a few shockers going onso watch out for those ;D

Uh, please expect drama and plot twists to arrive starting next chaptermuaaha, I have big plans for this story and I already can't wait to write the endingwow, I suck.

I want to thank you guys especially for the 10,000+ votes ! It's insane, like I CANNOT thank you guys enough, it's crazy.

You guys are simply amazing.

Anyways, enough of me.

Shout out like I promised to;

@tidalwave_ @sweetxXxdreams @vanessaexx @harrysimaginarygirl

for being really supportive about this story and as well for everyone, not just these four but al my amazing readers and fans.

xoxo

Picture on the side.

Enjoy, comment, share, vote, please comment, love reading you guys thoughts ! xoxo

-JustAKiss xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two; You Kill MeIn a Good Way

Paul

"I swear to God, sometimes you lads can be so dumb and think you can do the hell you want. Well news flash―you can't." I spoke, keeping an irritated tone as I stopped at a red light.

I looked in the review mirror over at Louis and Harry who currently sat in the back seat of my Ranger Rover, covered in the darkness of the night and lighten only when we passed street lights. I had gotten a call from the security of the prison to come and pick them up as I was told "a Styles came to bail him." I couldn't help but feel a slight frustration coming from these too―especially from Harry who snuck over to go get him without any of us knowing, he could have gotten hurt and none of us would have known until it hit the media. As I watched both of them now for a brief moment I felt like it was going to be exactly like the first time they had a fall out when we were on our way to the cabin almost a year and a half ago. Louis was upset with Harry as the lad decided to bring Emma who he wasn't signed to dating at the time.

The only reason security called me over was because instead of just picking him up, releasing him and driving back to the flat like normal people, they decided that an argument was needed at that moment causing them to start shouting and swearing at one another only making matters worse as they both sat as close to the window as possible on either side, not bothering to look in the other's direction.

When the two were together I figured maybe being apart would be easier for them, considering they are in the world's most famous boy band―now, I think them together was the best idea. Though, that was going to take some time for sure because whatever Louis was still holding against Harry, he wasn't going to let it go, having Harry fight for him this time.

"Harry, I'm upset that you went to bail him when we said he was only going to be released tomorrow morning," I went on as the car started moving once more. "I don't care if there's some unresolved thing between the two of you, there's a reason Simon or I was going to go―to cause less drama in the media. You're lucky no one saw you because you're a very sneaky and cheeky lad."