Chapter Five; No Surprise

You guys will hate me.

You guys will love me.

And you guys will DEFINITELY hate me again...

Song; No Surprise by Daughtry (I love this song so much, please guys listen to it !!! It really does go with the whole story so far !)

Picture ―――― Look at Harry crying :( (Which may or may not happen this chapter.....) and then Niall hugs him <3

Story of My Life is gorgeous <3

Hope you guys enjoy !!

Please vote, comment, fan, share and please please don't give up on this story :D <3 xox

-JustAkiss

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five; No Surprise

Louis

"Louis," Aiden says stunned, opening the door to his flat. "It's almost four in the morning, you alright?"

I stare into his deep blue eyes, taking in the look of his messy hair and the way concern filled his features. Deep down, I was thinking to myself that he shouldn't be feeling what he is for me, not after what I did.

No, and especially not for coming all the way here at this God forsaken hour.

I shake my head, "no."

He moves himself to the side so that the door opens wider and he lets me in, shutting the door behind us. Once we are inside Aiden wraps his arms around me in a tight hug and I feel my mind relax a little more, letting my body lean against his while his mouth is at my ear and he nibbles on it a little. I hug him closer to me, thinking about the events that went on back at the flat not even two hours ago.

I'm somewhat speechless about it.

"How was the trip?" Aiden whispers after a long while of standing in his door area, in a tight embrace.

I pull him nearer, "I missed you."

He chuckles, "that doesn't answer my question but," he backs away, his arms unwrapping from around me as a hand slides to cup my cheek, "I missed you too."

I grin and bring my mouth to his in a heated kiss.

Aiden chuckles on my lips before pulling away, "you're so tense."

I shrug, walking out of his arms and looking at him.

Why did I do such a thing? This man right here adores me no matter what and I go and do the stupidest thing I could have done.

As the Frenchmen would say, Bravo Louis!

"Here, let me run you a hot bath," Aiden then says with a small smile on his mouth and taking hold of my hand he orders me, "come."

He leads me through the apartment and all the way to the end in his bedroom and into the large bathroom. For a flat, it was pretty vast of an area. It contained one master bedroom with an exquisite restroom which includes a Jacuzzi bathtub, a solarium deck from the kitchen where the counter tops are made of black marble, the walls a pale cream colour, a living space with an extra room which he uses as an office. This complex yelled money and Aiden Crawford had it.

I do too; I just leave it in the bank.

And spend it on my family really.

Aiden leans down to turn on the taps, the water running almost soundlessly and I watch him pour some soap, opening the jets to a gentle tumble. He turns so that he can face me, stripping out of his long sleeved shirt before undoing my jumper and sliding it off my torso along with my t shirt. I gaze down at his toned chest, the little hairs that covered the top gently; I also let my eyes trail down the rock hard abdominal muscles that made up his stomach area.