Chapter 4

Naruto's pov:

                  I still had no idea what's wrong with me or why I've been having these feelings. Is that right for a boy? And why can't I remember anything? I sighed. This boys really starting to piss me off. When will he get here? Oh well. I took out my Ipod and listened to music and before I knew it I was singing along to every song.

 Half way through Dear Maria by All Time Low guess who showed up..yup..Sasuke. "Your late" I stated in a low cool voice even through deep down I was screaming inside my head. He looked so great with a simple black band shirt and dark blue skinny jeans.

        "You look..yummy" he smirked looking me up and down. Can't be mad cause I did the same with him. I was leaning against the wall looking up at the sky now, my arms crossed.

"Yeah whatever, what you want?" I asked trying to be as much as a jerk as I could. Why does it hurt me? It never bothered me before to hurt his feelings...well he never had any, anyways.

His smirk went away, "yeah well I guess you forgot huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind. Hows your head?"

I eyed him, "getting better. Wait how'd you know my head hurt? And why did you call me here?"

We both took a deep sigh at the same time, not meaning to. I guess we've become that close. I can't really say I hate him anymore because well I don't. Deep down I guess he was growing on me and I won't lie I liked it.

"Look the thing is" he paused staring at me. "The whole thing has been crazy and it does hurt to know that you forgot about last night."

"I guess now can I go?" I wondered staring down at my clock, the bells gonna ring soon. "Wait!" heshoulted and grabbed my arm as I walked away, which stopped me and almost made me fall back.

Luckily he caught me before I could hit the ground. "I love you, all ways have always will.." then his lips met mind. His lips were soft and sweet. It feels like..well this feeling..feels like I've felt this before. I feel whole when he kisses me and I don't no why but I' not pushing him away. I can't, just can't.

It feels to right. Is this okay? Out of no where flash back just popped up, again not gonna lie it hurt. ButSasuke's lips helped with the pain. I heard laughter and drinks being given out. Strippers dancing andmidgets with glow sticks. A girl with a huge white wig on and these weird....planets. Drugs? Maybe...

"Dude just give him one, won't hurt him...much" a guy wit long blond hair stated.

"no his to you'res. Don't turn him like you" Sasuke's voice replied.

"Don' you mean like YOU? Face it you don't wan't him to know the truth...that your just trash like us"

"I maybe but his not!" Sasuke sat up and pulled me along with him. We didn't get far because the other guy grabbed my other hand and I fell on his lap.

"Pfft, your perfect man can't stay you'res forever.." the guy told Sasuke then looked back at me with nothing but lust hidden behind red blood shot eyes.

"Let him go!" Sasuke begged while two really big guys held him back.

"Here smoke this" the guy holding me down on his lap ordered. His eyes were filled with anger now.

With out thinking I too the rolled up paper with who knows what inside and started smoking. I coughed a few times and Sasuke was screaming "NO!!" while the other guys were laughing. The guy patted my head and pulled me tighter down on his lap. Colors filled the room and I felt...happy.