Chapter 1

It was just a new morning as always.

Taylor was still sleeping on her royal bed in the mansion,

"Madame! Madame!" Said Stewart Peter

Taylor was still sleeping and just didn't want to get up as usual. "Madame" said Peter again. Finally after the third call Taylor decided to rise and shine.

"Yes Peter, I'm uhhp" said Taylor.

"Where's mom" why didn't she come to wake me up?"

"Umm she is busy with the packing" said Peter.

"Whoa whoa whoa what? Where is she going?"

"Umm not only she but all of us......we're shifting! To the royal palace of King Foster your great grandfather now dont tell me you didn't know that"

"Now please open the door your coffee is getting cold"
"I hope you are ready" said Peter calmly.

"Yup I'm done just uhh minute".

'Stomp' the door opened, Taylor was ready wearing a cargo pant and a pink top with a heart on it.

"Here you go with your coffee" chirped Peter

"Tay come here darling I need you to do some of your work" said Taylor's mom, Queen Felicia.

Taylor ran down the steps and zoomed into the bedroom.

"Yeah mom"

"Tay darling I need you to pack you bags and gear up because we are leaving in 3 hours to our ancestral palace I think Peter has told you about it".

"Yes he has mom, but is it safe there like its been shut for years and now we think of going back and staying there" asked Taylor anxiously.

"Yes dear its safe, it is. Now I need you to hurry up, come on go quick".

"Hmmm ok mom" replied Taylor.