Chapter 2

[ 3 hours later ]

"Tay dear come on are you not ready we're getting late" said Queen Felicia

"Yeah mom I'm coming just uhh........ I'm coming........ just there.......ahhh here I am" said Taylor.

"Get the car Peter we're ready to leave" said Queen Felicia

"Yes ma'am" replied Peter in a jiffy.

"Hmmm even I'm ready darling" said King Richard.

"Wow Richie you look handsome!" Said Queen Felicia.

"Thank you darling! And where's Taylor?" Said King Richard

"There she is and don't miss caspers's new outfit" said Queen Felicia.

{Authors note: Hi guys hope you all are getting  interested in the story and ya btw casper is a dog ;) }

"Yup mom I'm ready but uhh.....why don't we just..."

"Oh come on Taylor get in we're already late" said King Richard.

Later on while the journey was on The driver felt that someone was guiding him, he started taking the right roads, earlier that day the driver had told them that he did not know the route to the palace.

Taylor knew that there was something fishy........ but what was it?

After a really long, tiring and exhausting  journey, the family finally reached the great palace. As they reached they got out of their car and took off their luggage, the van with their household furniture had reached too when they went near the van for watching the workers get their furniture out of the van their car driver suddenly zoomed off.

The family was shocked they wondered why did the driver go, or else where did he go?

Taylor said calmly " I told you that something was wrong"

"No dear he might've got a call for some work, right Richie!" Said Queen Felicia

"Yes yes darling, come now it's getting dark we should start moving in"

'Squeeeeeak' The door opens and as they get in ,the chandelier comes crashing to the ground.

"Ahhhhh" loud screams surround the palace hall.

Queen Felicia was now paying a little more attention to what Taylor had said.