Chapter 3

King Richard knew about all the history but was quite.

"Tay empty your bags dear and then come down for dinner" said Queen Felicia.

"Ok mom" said Taylor.

            That evening king Richard got a call from the area cops that their white Mercedes was found near a river and a man with a driver's license had his details given as the royal driver of King Richard his body was found dead fallen into the lake with scratches and bruises and a note pressed tightly in his fist. The police could not open the drivers fist.

            King Richard was shocked but knew why it had happened and therefore went to the morgue without telling anyone. When he reached the morgue the police guided him to the respective room and there layed the body of the driver. The driver was looking like as if he was tortured by someone, thrashed and scratched and then finally left to breathe his last.

            King Richard asked all the police's and ward boys to kindly wait out for 10 to 15 minutes till he tried to open the drivers fist. All of them left the room and as they left king Richard started singing a song in a total ddifferent language it sounded a bit spooky but as the song went on the drivers fist began opening and as the fist opened king Richard snatched the note.

            On the note there was a warning written in reddish-black blood stating "leave the palace and let my soul rest where it belongs".

            King Richard was astonished by what the note read, he tried to stop thinking about the while he began moving out of the room the police asked him if he was successful  but he just said NO! On his way home he to felt a familiar voice that he had heard in his childhood telling him or asking him something he couldn't really makeout what the voice actually said.

            When he reached home he thought about telling his wife Queen Felicia but he thought hard about it and thought of not telling her about it. Later on when Taylor was exploring the castle she saw a room that had a different coloured door it was black and had a really huge lock on it the lock was kind of old but still strong she guessed. However she wanted to explore that room to she ran to the backyard and grabbed on to a brick. Ran through the corridors and began banging the lock as she slammed it the first time a huge wind gushed through the corridor but still she went on banging the lock not bothering about the wind. After 10 long minutes of BANG! BANG! SLAM! SLAM!
the lock broke open and a loud cry buzzed into Taylors ears.

            As she was about to  walk into the room, her dad pulled her back in a jiffy and dragged her out of the room and slammed closed the door. He then asked her what was she trying to do! Like was she out of her mind to go into that room? Taylor wondered why her dad acted soo weird and why did he get so boiled up?

            After all the shouting and yelling her dad had done he went of angrily after he yelling at her for something so stupid or about such a small thing.......... Taylor was sad she wanted to know the reason for her dads reaction. But whenever she tried to converse with him he would just cut the topic or just walk out of it.