Chapter 8

Taylor did not lose hope, she kept searching through her bagpack. She suddenly felt a slight poke on her finger.

"Ouch! What is that?" said Taylor.

It was a small wire that had come out of the stitching of her bagpack. She grabbed the wire but the wire was stuck, she held the wire and with a strong force pulled it out and went rushing to the door. She pushed the wire into the lock and gently twisted it and there was a small 'CLICK' and there the lock opened!

"Yaaaaayy!! Oops shhhhhhh" said Taylor covering her mouth.

Taylor took off the lock and pushed opened the door. She walked in and put her torch on. She could see the room clearly due to the bright light of the torch. She pulled out one candle at a time and placed them at the four corners of the room and also in some places where the light was still not falling, she pulled out the match box from her bagpack, went to all the corners and one by one striked the match stick to the match box and lit all the candles one by one.

"Hmmm, now the room looks much brighter" exclaimed Taylor.

Taylor seen an old carton and thought that she should open it and see what was inside. She pulled out the pocket knife from her bagpack and went to the carton, she pierced the knife into the box and tore opened the carton.

Inside the box there were papers, lots and lots of papers. Taylor picked up the first paper and saw that it was not just a paper but... it was an envelope which meant that all the papers in the carton  were letters! Taylor wiped off the dust that was on the envelope the she was holding in her hand, and saw that there were two stamps on the envelope.
One was the stamp that had a picture of the palace, looking at that stamp she said, "umm doesn't this palace look familiar?" She tore the stamp of the envelope and stuffed it in her pocket.

Taylor then looked at the second stamp, and now that had a picture of a lady, looking at that picture Taylor said, "Pretty! this lady looks very pretty, I wonder who she is?"

{Author's note: Hey gyzz i am only getting more views....... :( pls ya gyzzz vote and gv ur suggestion......and i really need some ideas to continue the story}

- Jemalina_1