Chapter 4

{Author's note: Hey all my lovely readers i hope you'll r enjoying the story pls drop in your comments and all your possible suggestions. Really sorry for such a late update i had my exams going on:-) but now I'm finally done so pls readers comment and vote..... so here goes the story :) }

Taylor's curiosity grew as she wanted to know about her father sudden anger. She had tried all the possible ways to ask her dad about the weird room but he just ignored the topic.

A few days later Taylor grew impatient now she wanted to know about the room. That day, in the night she walked to the room, the corridors were silent, as she came closer to the room her heart started pounding. She reached the room and a string breeze gushed through the corridor she heard a loud cry, the cry was of a lady the cry was sounding both sad and angry. Her fingers trembled as she raised her hands to open the door she quickly slides a barbie pin from her blue jeans pocket.

She heard the horrible cries again and again as she tried to open the big old lock, the door finally opened with a 'stomp' she was both scared and curious. As she walked into the room with a lot of hesitation. As she stepped in the door closed with a doom.She ran back and screamt "open....open the door".But the door was locked, with great fear she walked inside and with trembling fingers she removed a torch from her pocket, as the room was very dark now all the cries were silent.With the torch she gazed the whole room.

There were a few photo frames on the wall.She removed one of them and with her fingers she wiped of the dust. She seen her grandmother and grandfather in the picture, along with them there was another lady looking at them.There were other pictures too in a box like some trunk or something, she pulled out a frame and wiped off the dust again as the room was all dusty everything in it was dusty, she glanced at the picture and tried to recognize the couple in the picture she noticed that the man was none other than her grandfather but she could not recognize the woman in the picture.

"Umm who is this? She does not look like grandma at all, but she is all decked up with jewels and stuff " said Taylor thinking about the lady in the picture. She looked around the room and placed the photo frame on the trunk, she turned and saw two huge cupboards and walked towards them she was still scared but curious so she went closer to the cupboard, as she reached the cupboard she raised her hands to catch hold of the handles. As she opened the cupboard she felt someone holding her on her right shoulder, she missed a heartbeat and froze like as if she was a statute.

Taylor did not know what to do with great courage she turned with a swap! But there was no one behind her. As she was about to turn to the cupboard someone holding caught her neck, Taylor dropped her torch, she was trembling but she had to do something to save her own life so she caught the hands that were clenched on her neck Taylor screamt and tried her neck best to pull thlose hands off her neck.

"Leave me please, what do you want from me?" Said Taylor gasping for breath.

Taylor pushed off the hands and she felt the hands leaving her neck, as the hands left she ran towards the door and 'BANGED', 'BANGED' and the door opened she ran through the corridor and ran towards her room on her way she seen a man dressed in a white robe sitting on the couch she went towards him.