Chapter 12

Taylor looked at queen Felicia and asked  "yes mom".

"We are going to be having guests and I'm sure you'll love the people who are coming over!" said with Felicia.

"Ummm, who is it mom? Do i know them?" asked Taylor inquisitively.

"Oh yes dear you know them very well!
They will be here by noon" said queen Felicia as she walked out of Taylor's room.

Taylor got up and went out of room. As she was going down the stairs Casper can running towards Taylor.

"Oh Casper I just needed something to bake me happy and here you are!!" said Taylor as she cuddled Casper.

Taylor walked down to the living room with Casper in her hands and took him for his lunch.

As Casper was eating his food, Taylor left him there and began to go back to her room. She went near her window and popped her head out to the softly blowing winds. As she looked at the entrance of the palace she seen her aunt May and her uncle John along with their little son David her favourite brother walking towards the palace. 

As she watched them troll in their luggage she seen a shadow following her aunt,  Taylor rubbed her eyes to see that she was not just imagining something. But as she opened her eyes she realized she was seeing a real shadow follow her aunt. It was no illusion she tried to scream but her voice was just getting choked. Suddenly the shadow disappeared as it slipped into her aunts bag.

Taylor went down at she heard
'Ding Dong'......and there they were.
Taylor walked down the steps slowly  staring at the suitcase.