Chapter 3

Nothing can explain how I feel.

Betrayed.

Broken.

Longing.

Happiness.

But.... Most of all:

HURT.

Hurt, because the one person I really needed to keep me save and help me through our parents death.

But what hurts most, I thought my brother died with them. But looky here. The devil stands before me.

I was sure I was crying already.

"Sis... " before he could say anything, I cut him off. Turning to the leader I nod my head for him to begin.

"Miss Steel. I've been told that you are one of the best fighters, I've also been told that you don't join gangs anymore. I'm not forcing you to join,but I'm asking you if you would please join my gang. I want you to help my gang with their skills." He said looking hot as ever...Why did I just say that? "Here's my card, give me a call when you have a answer. Good day, miss Steel. Miss Brown." With a curt nod he turns around and walks away with three guys walking. Leaving me,Jess and Jackson.

"Sis..." He starts but I cut him off.

" DON'T. I don't want to hear anything you have to say to me. Don't think I will forgive you, because you never came to look for me. " I began laughing. " You weren't there when I cried myself to sleep thinking, knowing that I have no one left! I needed you at least! But no! I thought you died with them! How could you? Why didn't you come find me? Or atleast gave me some hint you are alive? Why?"

I looked over to my brother. My vision blurry because of the tears. I can see so many emotions in his eyes.

But one stands out. Regret.

"Sis, I'm sorry. You don't know how much I regret it not looking for more information on you. But what I can tell you right now. I didn't know you were alive. I heard that you died with them. I'm so sorry." he looks broken saying it.

But I'm confused. How was it possible that we both thought that the other person was dead?

Snapping out of it, I looked at him and ran to him giving him a huge hug. I missed this, I thought.

I began crying again in his arms while he just held me tight.

Finally after a long while, I pulled away and gave him a brotherly kiss on the cheek.

Giving him a cheeky grin, I turn around to Jessica.

Now, you must probably think that I would've felt awkward because I screamed and cried infront of her. But I really don't. She is like my sister.

Ooh that gives me a very nice idea. Qeue the scary music! Mwahahaha.
Kidding! But it would be awesome if she becomes my sister in-law. I'm going to try this... But for now I'm going to focus on my brother and the gang.

Talking about that.... Nevermind. I'll find out later.

"Jess, I'm gonna spend the day with him. To catch up. Cover for me pleeeaaassseeee..." I asked her.

"OK babe. Call me when your done. Remember that we have a match tonight so don't be late. " she said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and walks away.

Turning to Jackson I found him watching Jess walk away. Aaw, I can already see the hearts flying around him.

" Care to catch up with me today? " I said snapping him out of thought.