Chapter 7: Shopping time, baby!

I walked into my room, looking at how big it actually it is and how empty it is, I already start to visualize how I would make my room.

I'm not really surprised at how big it is, I expected it actually. There were, just like in Jackson's room, 3 doors. Excluding the door that leads to the hall. My bathroom was a beautiful red, gold and white. The shower was one of those new techno showers that makes sure you are wet everywhere, I can even see it has LED lights, the bathtub is like a mini pool on its own, I can see the buttons that you press for bubbles or vibrations. I'm going to enjoy being in here! The basin are made of a white and gold marble and the couple sinks are made of glass. It looks like no one ever lived here before.

Connected to the bathroom is a door leading to my walk in closet. I couldn't believe my eyes! It was double the size of the bathroom! I can single handedly live in here with all my furniture and there would still be more than enough space.

I think Jess saw my amazement because she started laughing. I turned and playfully glared at her, making her even laugh more.

"I can already see the wheels turning inside your head, LA. So I guess we're going shopping tomorrow? 'Cause I know I'm going to need more stuff if my rooms this big."  she exclaimed smiling and looking around and then at Jack, asking the silent question.

He looked for a moment at her and then snapped back to life when he realized she was looking at him. Blushing, he cleared his throat and nodded then smiled.  He smiled once more and then motioned us to follow him.

When we got back into my room, my things were there. And nicely put down.

Looking at my stuff, I smirked.

"I really don't need anything in here. I want to buy everything new. Jess, you always liked my stuff. You want it all? You can just buy more stuff then tomorrow. You anyway don't have your things anymore, so what do you say?"  I asked Jess, knowing she would want it all, but still make some changes. Like adding some green to the black and white.

"YESSS!!! PLEASE! But how are we going to get all of this inside my room?"  she wondered.

Jack stepped in and told us that she can get my room and I'll take hers. Have I mentioned that her new room is across his? No? Well guess my job is going to be a lot easier! Queue evil laugh!!

"What about,Sus, I'll show you her room and then you can decide what you want to do with it. Oh, and you guys can do anything you want to your rooms. We can go shopping tomorrow. I'll take you! Come Sus." he said smiling and then turning around, leading the way to my new room.

''This is kinda the north wing we're on, which means that this is the wing with all the people with high statuses. Like the head of the departments, 3rd in command, me, also you guys, you're like the new head of everything, and then of course, our leader. Which is Damian Ross. Just a heads up, your room is across from his and next to his sister. He's a tough man, with a broken heart. Some shit happened in his past but thats all I'm saying. So are we going to ride your car or are we going separate?''  he said stopping at the garage, turning around and looking at us, more actually at Jess.

I got a plan in my head and smirked. Time to play.

''What about I take your bike and you two take my car. Im going to stop somewhere first, so I'll meet you at the mall?''

Turning around, I catch Jess blushing and Jack smirking at me, knowing my plan. I walk to his bike, taking the helmet and putting it on before climbing on his bike. I turned it on and let the engine hum before backing up and riding through the all ready open gates. 

Riding a bike has always been my passion and building one up is my pleasure. I know what your thinking. The oily hands and clothes? I don't give a fuck. My momma always told me that soap and water can get anything out.

Stopping at the gym, I go in and ask for the schedule for my fights and see that both Jess and I are open for a whole week because all the fights got canceled. Perfect. Now I can focus on the gang and perfecting everything.

I walk out, climb on the bike and ride to the mall. Once I stop there, I see Jess and Jack climbing out of my car. I look closer and see Jess's hair is all messed up. She notices me and very quickly tried to tame her hair. I laugh and walk to them and smirk at them. I swear I have never seen her blush so much. In matter of fact, I've never seen her blush at all.... This is going to be easier than I thought!

"You guys ready to go?" I asked when I got near them. They nodded and we walked to the entrance. We went to a bed shop and bought me a new king size water bed with poles on each end. It looked like one of those beds in a King and Queens bedroom.

Afterwards we went to get me bedside tables and lamps to fit it all. I wanted to buy all black and red, but turns out, black is the gangleaders colour and should only be used by him and his wife. Like who the Fuck does that?

So my bedroom has been decided to be white, crimson red and gold. So he can't bitch about anything.

We bought me crimson and white heavy curtains, so that the sun doesn't shine through and wake me up in the morning. Cause to be honest, who likes getting woken up by the sun.

Jack paid for it all, even after I denied him payed for it. I walked out and into Victoria's Secret. I bought some new jeans, shirts, bikinis, lingerie, shoes and dresses. After paying, I met Jess and Jack outside, they told be that the furniture was going to be brought to the house. 

Now all we had to do is get all my bags in the car and get something to eat. Then we'll go back to the house, get the furniture from the moving trucks and then go put my things and Jess's things in our rooms.

Now, lets eat!!

Hey guys! *

Sorry guys, I've been real busy but I'm trying to write every chance i get.

Please  Vote
               Comment
                Share!!!

- Baby!*