Chapter 4

Laura's POV.

The ride to the ganghouse is actually very long.  About an hour later we arrived at a huge house in the middle of no where,  literally.

The ganghouse is actually like a fucking mansion!

This is not what I expected, at all.

Usually the gangs houses that we went to looked like shit,  some of them Old wooden cabins.

I shuddered at the thought of that one. If only I knew...

The man- I mean house, is a real huge building with huge windows and white brick walls.  The front door is massive and wooden with the gangs tribe symbol carved in.  The front lawn goes on for meters, around the lawn tall black walls.  The front gates are very well secured with laser beams and huge black thingies.  I can't really describe it but when you look closer,  you can see that it is well secured and has a monitor on the outside.  There is an even bigger garage,  almost the size of the house  that can fit almost 300 cars inside.

Daaaaammmmnnnn.....  This place is mother fucking massive.  But I still don't think massive describes it.  It's massiverer.  Yeah. That's it.

I see Jackson pulling his bike into the garage and motions for me to park next to him. 

Once I've parked,  we get out and admire the house with awe. There is however one thing I want to know or maby two things:

1) Where did the leader get all this money?

                     AND

2)Can I marry him?

Just joking.

Well number two is just a joke and number one I am going to find out.

Looking at Jackson I can see the happiness in his eyes while looking at me. Jackson soon takes me by my hand and leads me to the front door, Jessica following us still dumbfounded.  I seriously feel so giddy right now,  I started jumping up and down with a big smile on my face. 

Jackson stops, turns and looks at me while opening the door with his handprint.  Told you they were secured!

Anywaaaayyyyy. Jackson opens the door and stands aside for me to go in first.  Walking in,  I swear I just fell inlove.  If you think the outside is beautiful, you must look at the inside!  It lookes like these people has style and the look on Jess's face,  I knew she is agreeing with m3.  Walking a little more into the house,  I can see the staircase is made of a very dark looking glass and the walls is painted white with a very cute pattern.  On the wall on my right there is like a thousand names on them.  But what caught my eye is the one in the middle.  It's probably the leader's name.

Walking into the first room on our right I see a big TV, two L shaped couches and 5 love seats.  Walking into the attached room that is definitely the game room.  There are 3 big rackets with hundreds of games and a even bigger TV than the one in the lounge.

This is like a dream house. I might have money but I'm saving the rest for college.

Turning around to Jack (Jackson)
I see him staring at us in amusement. Probably because of our gawking faces . 

'' This is like a dream house,  but the one thing I don't get,  is that this house is so quiet?  How so? ''  I asked him confused.
''Everyone is either working, at school or on a mission. Before you asked more questions, why don't we go to my room and chat there.  We might have a few things to catch on.''

Nodding I followed him on the stairs.  Reaching the second floor,  I nearly choked.  The hall is fucking gorgeous and there is about 20 doors. Stopping to look at Jess,  I can see she feels awkward.  Looking at Jackson I smile at him and ask,  "Hey bro,  can Jess look around while we go and talk? I don't she is going to feel very comfortable being with us while we talk."

Shrugging he nodded and gave her a smile. I looked at her while she smiled wide and took off running down the stairs. I already know where she is going first: the gameroom

We turned and began walking until we came to the secondlast door.  Jack opened the door and stepped aside for me to walk in first.
To say the room was a mess,  is an understatement.  The room is dirty and messed up as hell.  The room has that smell in the air that I missed so much after so many years.

Deciding to speak first I spoke.
''Oh hell.  You never grew out of the messy room?  I thought by now you would have grown out of it! Oh,  but I must say,  I like the brown and green on the walls.  I'm guessing those three doors leads to the bathroom, walk in closet and the last one,  your gun room.  I'm impressed to see that you tried to clean up some places but you surely gave up and just went out.  I can also see that I'm one of the 'only people to enter your room'. " Looking behind me,  he just stood there shocked.

" How the fuck did you know all that? " he asked bewildered.

" You see,  becoming a streetfighter,  you must always sum up your competitor.  From the head, the clothes to the body.  I've learned to observe by looking around me." I stated, "I've become a quiet little girl in the dark for a year,  observing people and their behavior.  Sometimes it was actually very disturbing to stay in the shadows."  I ended.

"Wow! When did you begin to talk deep?  Oh my sister is growing up so fast!  Now enough of this shit.  Lets take a seat somewhere and begin" with that we began to clean up a little bit in a comfortable silence.  After the room looked better,  we took a seat on the mini couches facing each other.

He was the one to start.

(J is for Jackson and L is for Laura)

J: favorite color?

L: baby blue and crimson red.  And yours?

J: obviously green and brown.

L: obviously...  Uhm favourite food?

J: Pizza! And yours?

L: ice cream!

J: that's not food 'ya know?  Favourite band?

L: I have you know! Ice cream is food and is sooo much better than any pizza! And I really like the vamps but also the band perry. Yours?

J: oky oky woman!  I choose Linkin Park.

L: cool...  Uuum single?

J: jip,  you?

L: jip, for the second time answering that question.  Haven't got time for guys anymore. They are all just dumb asses who only listens to their dicks.

J: ouch.  There goes my ego! That hurt a lot sis.  Truelly did.
L: oh well,  you just then have to prove you don't listen to your dick,  but your brain.  I can't really see myself having the man of my dreams arms around me because that dream broke long ago.  I can't see myself with anyone because I sure as hell aint going gay and all guys are dicks anyway...

Then it came.  The one question I didn't want to answer for so many years!  But sure as hell,  I'm gonna rip something off tonight if this goes wrong.

The question I dreaded being asked....

J: Baby sis,  what happened to you?

A/N

Sorry guys.

I know I said that I will update each week but so much has happened so I didn't get time. 

Hope for forgiveness....

Love.         
-Baby*