Chapter 8: Wild Thoughts

After eating, we all went our separate ways.  Jackson went out, saying he still has some work to do, Jess and I went to our rooms to unpack and to get ready for bed and the rest of the gang either went to their room's, or to the Game-room.

In my room, I first went to shower, enjoying the warm water on my tense muscles, I did my routine and climbed out. Rapping the towel around my body, I thought about my day and how it worked out better than I thought.

While thinking, my mind drifted off to Damian- well more to his amazing hair, his body and definitely his eyes. The way his hair looks so soft and falls just perfect, makes me want to just run my fingers through it. His body just screams ''authority!'' (and: ''I'll rock your world, babe''. But you didn't hear that from me) . His eyes are an amazing storm, a storm which you can easily get lost into, a storm that masks pain.

I quickly got dressed into my black and blue lace lingerie with my matching night dress.

I decided to just unpack my clothes, my make-up, jewellery and just get my bed ready

I decided to just unpack my clothes, my make-up, jewellery and just get my bed ready. I can do the rest tomorrow.

I put my clothes in their designed places and even saw some clothes that I don't wear anymore, so I decided to put them on the side and give it to Jess tomorrow cause I know she'll take it. You may think it's weird do give her my stuff, but thats just how we are, we give each other stuff so we don't waste - a lesson learned from being on the streets for so long.

I placed the unpacked boxes in the corner. No matter what I did, I couldn't keep my mind off Damian. Something about him just really intrigued me.

Just as I was about to climb in bed, I heard a knock on my door. Thinking it was Jess just coming to say good night or coming to talk to me about something, I opened the door.

And there stood the one that kept invading my head. I even forgot to cover my body for a second when he looked me up and down, looking amused and I even caught a single sight of hunger in his eyes, which he covered up immediately. I couldn't focus at all, cause he stood there with sweat dripping over his naked upper body, looks like he's been working out.

Honey, you can help me workout any day, everyday.

Damian's POV

She's driving me crazy. When I first saw her on the field, my mask almost broke. Something about her just made me feel protective over her and I felt the need to learn everything about her.

When Jackson first told me about the Street Queen, the one that every gang wanted, but always messed it up, I told him to get information on her, but he came back with little.

He told me that she and her partner knows everything and alot more in all the categories that our gang specialise in: hand-to-hand combat, tech, patrol, selling and buying drugs and the planning of missions. I told him that we needed them, so he should make an appointment with them.

I already had an contract ready and their rooms cleared out, knowing that they would probably choose to design their own rooms.

Jackson had always told me about his little sister and how much he missed her, so when I heard him call her his sister, I already knew that they would be joining the gang, luckily I already got everything ready.

I had some business to attend after our appointment with them. I arrived and, because of their stupidity, I had to kill about 5 guys. I was busy making sure the drugs was of the best quality, but ofcourse they had to try and kill me, luckily I was alot smarter and alot more experienced. I made sure my men took the drugs to the warehouse and cleared out the dead guys. I was seriously pissed now. Cause I knew exactly who planted these guys and I'm sure as hell am sure that I'll need to act fast on this to make sure they don't get ahead of me.

But first I got some business to attend to at home.  I quickly went back and parked inside the garage. I walked into the house and heard all the voices in the dining room get quiet and immediately went in. I saw half of my gang members in there with the three I was searching for, they were eating and the food smelled delicious.

"You three, my office. NOW!" I said and went to my office. I heard Laura whisper something, but I didn't quite catch it.

They sat down and I got the contract out, giving it to her.

She looked at it, very confused.
"Why a contract?"

I was super amused, but didn't show any sign of it. I wanted to test her, see how far I can push her. "Just to make sure I can trust you. Who knows, maybe you're trying to sink this gang."

We talked for a while, explaining to her how this will work and some arrangements. They went out and I, was yet again, in my own thoughts thinking about her. But this time more intense. I wanted to bend her over my desk, show her who's boss and make her scream my name. I immediately got a boner, and damn was it uncomfortable. I went to take a cold shower and then decided to hit the gym to get rid of my frustration. When I was done, I realised it was late and thought about going to take a shower before heading to bed.

I walked by her room and saw that her light was on. I knew I shouldn't have, but I knocked on her door. I searched my brain for possible reasons to why I was here in front of her door, knocking. And then just decided to tell her that I just wanted to make sure she's settled in.

But all of my thoughts vanished once she opened the door and stood there in the tiniest dress I've seen, I saw her lingerie through it and was super amused with the way she was checking me out. Lust ran through my body, but I tried to hide it. But damn, Damian junior didn't want to listen, he was awake and ready.

As my eyes ran over her body, I looked her in the eyes and saw how she was checking me out, from my naked upper body to my pants and I saw her eyes almost pop out of her head when she landed on Damian junior. I couldn't blame her though, not to toot my own horn. (Fucking toot toot)

Just then and there I wanted to pin her to the wall and make her beg and scream for me.

I soon regained my sense and smirked at her.

"Enjoying the view? You didn't have to dress up for me though." I said winking at her, breaking the intense silence.

She snapped out of it and immediately covered her dress with a night gown. She rolled her eyes.

"Not as if you didn't enjoy the show, I guess you'll be taking a cold shower?"

She fucking just smirked. Bitch.

"Nope, I've got someone to get it down. And I can promise you that. I just wanted to hear if you're settled in, but looks like you are, so good night"

I turned and walked to my room. Her door shut quickly after I walked away. I went to take a shower, and a cold one too, and after I went to bed.

Still thinking about her and ways I could get out of her reach so she wouldn't have so much hold on me. But my mind kept going back to her beautiful body.

Hey guys!!*

So I've decided that this book would officially be on slow updates, cause inbetween school, working and reading, I only got so much time for myself! But I'll try my best!

Please remember to
Like!
Share!
And comment!

Love
Baby!*

😘❤️🌸❤️😘