4. The Control Of Mikey Is Lost

A/N: Some contents of this chapter may be disturbing to some viewers. Reader's discretion is advised. 

The things that happen in this chapter aren't smiled upon, if you or someone you know has had this issue happen to them in an unwanted way, contact someone for help. As guilty as it might feel, it could just keep the rest of the world safe from that monster. (ex. Pedofiles, rapists, molesters, creepers.)

Thanks. 

XoXog

***********************************************

The next morning I woke up with my head on Gerard’s chest. He was sleeping soundly and I lifted a little bit of the bandage on his chest to see if his wounds were healing. Surprisingly they were almost all the way healed. Gerard shifted a little and reached up around me. I froze up when he began sitting up.

“What are you doing?” Gerard asked. I looked at him.

“You heal really fast.” I told him. Gerard nodded and yawned a little bit. He pulled me close to him and laid back down. “I’m not tired anymore though.” I told him. Gerard shrugged his shoulders and pulled the blankets up over us all the way. “You’re really cold.” I said.

“You’re half naked.” Gerard pointed out. I looked up at him, my face turning red. I didn’t know what to do. Gerard wrapped his arms around me and closed his eyes. I couldn’t help but to be comfortable in his arms. I was about to try and push away from him when he held me closer to him, tighter to the point I couldn’t budge away. “Please…just stay with me right now.” Gerard whispered. I nodded and relaxed against him.

“Why though?” I asked. Gerard smirked against my shoulder and chuckled, I could feel his cool breath hit my shoulder.

“It’s stupid really. And probably pointless and you’ll laugh.” Gerard replied. I looked up at him and he avoided my gaze. He played with the dagger on my necklace.

“Tell me, Gerard.” I said.

“Because I haven’t been able to have contact like this in years. I haven’t been able to hold someone close to me, or anything at all.” Gerard told me slowly. “You mean a lot to me, even if you didn’t have my soul, I’d still think you’d be a lot to me. I like it.” Gerard whispered.

“Are you trying to tell me that you’re interested in me?” I asked. Gerard scoffed.

“No, I just like the contact, Frank.” Gerard answered. I nodded slightly and relaxed even more. “I have to go to Mikey’s later today.” Gerard told me.

“How come?” I asked.

“He needs to talk with me. Something about him and Sarah is going on.” Gerard answered.

“Oh.” I said. “Ray has to work today…so I’m going to be all alone?” I asked.

“No, I’m taking you with me. You’re not to be alone anymore now, Frank.” Gerard answered. He ran his fingers through my hair. “Not with the demons around.” I nodded and looked around the room. There was the creatures, sitting in the corners where my room was void of sunlight, they were watching. They were angry, and they wanted to kill Gerard and kill me too. I heard some of them whispering amongst one another, but I couldn’t tell what they were saying. Were they always there?

“Are Sarah and him alright?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” Gerard answered. “Mikey has been losing control of his true form, it comes when he doesn’t need it. He’s afraid to hurt Sarah again.” Gerard told me. I looked at him. “He almost killed her a long time ago when he lost control….it’s kind of like he’s bipolar, but he’s not. It’s very hard to control when you’re not on sacred ground.” Gerard told me.