11. Motel Nephilim

Warning; What you are about to read and view is not suitable to some viewers. Readers' discretion advised. 

****************

We finally stopped after another four days of driving. We got a motel. Ray got a motel room, Mikey and Sarah got one, and of course Gerard and I got one. The thing was, the guy who gave us the room keys didn’t seem so pleased. He had told Gerard and I to get separate rooms because we were faggots, but Gerard just smirked and shook his head.

Gerard and I were a lot closer now, especially after being on the road for so long. When Gerard would drive while Mikey and Sarah slept in the back, Gerard and I talked a lot. We talked about random things, we had a lot in common, and hell I was falling for him even more than I thought I would. To think I thought I was straight at some point.

Gerard and I walked into our motel room, the bed was huge, I had no idea what size and I knew it exceeded a limit. Gerard scooped me up and pushed my back up against the wall, my legs wrapped around him and my arms too as his lips attached to my neck. I slid my hands up into his hair and pulled hard as he sucked at the soft flesh, he moaned against my neck and his fingers dug into my hips.

“Can we maybe, try that again, Gee?” I asked, referring to the time we had first had a heated session together and I pussied out. Gerard sucked on the flesh some more, surely leaving a hickey. I moaned lightly leaned my head back against the wall.

Suddenly the door opened and the guy who gave us they keys for the motel room walked in. “Listen up you faggots I really don’t want you here…” The guy said, he looked at us up against the wall and swallowed hard. Gerard looked at the guy, I could see Gerard’s eyes flash golden. “Nevermind…uh…the night…uhm, is free for you two.” The guy said quickly, he closed the door and locked it and I could hear him running away from the motel room. Gerard looked back at me and he smirked.

“What the hell?” I asked. Gerard chuckled.

“Magic of the glowing eyes.” Gerard said with a smirk. I giggled and he went back to kissing a  new spot on my neck. I groaned and tugged at his hair again. “Yes, we can try that again.” Gerard finally answered my first question. He pulled us away from the wall and walked toward the bed, he gently threw me down and I bounced a little on the comfortable bed. Gerard climbed onto the bed, moving so he was overtop of me. His hands trailed up my shirt and against my stomach.

“Nothing kinky this time, okay?” I asked. Gerard chuckled and nodded, he leaned down to kiss my lips as his hands slid up to my chest and his cold fingers grazed over my nipple. I shivered slightly and let him pull my shirt off. I helped him pull his off, my fingers teasing the slits of skin on his back, he groaned instantly, his back arching in pleasure.

“You can’t tease me like this then.” Gerard replied as my fingers ghosted down the slits for his wings, his body shuddered. I laughed and nodded. I dropped my hands to my side and he grabbed my wrists, he pinned my arms above my head with one hand and ran a hand down my chest with his other. I watched Gerard’s eyes wander my body and down to my hips. He leaned down to kiss my hips, sucking and nibbling the flesh to leave another mark. I moaned in pleasure.

Gerard let go of my wrists and used both of his hands to work on my jeans and undo the button and pull down the zipper. My body was practically exploding with energy as he slowly undid the zipper, no longer using his hands, but using his teeth. He looked at me through his hair with a sexy smirk and lustful eyes, I moaned a little as he palmed me through my jeans and boxers. He pulled my jeans down slowly and then slowly began to pull my boxers down.

My stomach began to tighten but as his knuckles grazed my dick as he pushed my boxers down the stomach tightness disappeared. I locked eyes with him and let him pull the jeans and boxers off of my feet to toss them on the ground near our shirts. I pointed at his jeans and he gladly took those off as well along with his boxers. They also landed on the floor in our clothes pile. He lunged at me in a playful way and kissed my neck nipping slightly. I moaned and hooked my legs around the back of his knees so he couldn’t move away. I felt his back moving as my hands reached up around him, his wings suddenly unfolded from his back and ripped open. The back feathers going everywhere, a loose feather fell from his wings and landed on my chest. He looked at it and he put it up on the headboard.

As his hand slowly trailed down my chest, I let my fingers find hold on the base of his wings. He let his head fall slightly but continued his hand until his fingertips slowly wrapped around my dick. I whimpered slightly at his cold hand but my body loved it, my hips jerked against his hand and he looked up at me with a crooked smirk. I rubbed his wings, stroked the feathers and he moaned loudly and his hand began to move up and down my shaft. He leaned down to kiss me, stroking me harder and faster, my hands dropped to my sides, fingers gripping the bed sheets.

“Do you like that?” Gerard growled out in my ear as his thumb went over the head of my dick. I grit my teeth and let out a breathy moan of pleasure as waves of intensity whipped through me. “I know you do.” Gerard growled, his lips pressed to just below my ear as his pace sped up. My back slightly arched and I felt some force building up in my stomach. I knew I was close, I threw my head back against the pillows and groaned.

“G-Gee…I’m… I’m so c-close!” I cried out. Gerard let go of me and watched me squirm. I whined from the lack of touch and clutched at his shoulders. He kissed lightly down my chest and whispered something to himself.

“Close your eyes, Frank.” Gerard ordered. I did as he said and felt him move once more. My eyes flew open when I felt his hot mouth go down on my dick. I gripped the bed sheets even harder as he began to suck me off. The feeling in my stomach built up so powerful that when I reached up to grab his hair to pull him off of me, my body rippled and my insides seem to explode. I came powerfully in his mouth and let out a guttural groan. Gerard groaned as well, he swallowed and pulled off of my dick, a small line of saliva and come stuck to his lower lip to my dick. He wiped his mouth and looked at me. I was breathing heavily, sweating and I was too weak to move. Gerard moved up close beside me and wrapped an arm around me, his hand resting on my opposite shoulder. He kissed my temple.

“I-I co-could do something for you.” I said with a small motion toward his hard on. Gerard shook his head and wrapped his wings around us like a big feathery blanket. “A-Are you sure?” I asked hesitantly, Gerard nodded and pushed the blankets down so he could pull them over us. We curled up together, his wings around us protectively and comfortably.

“Just relax.” Gerard whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes and nodded, leaning my head against his chest, I drifted off.