Valentines day.

"I really don't want to do this, Ashlee." It was Valentine's Day, and Jason was in the bathroom. I had gotten him something to wear, and he was super embarrassed wearing it. "You'll look adorable, Jason!" He really didn't want to come out, but eventually, he opened the door and stepped out into my room wearing a pink suit, purple tie, and a pink bow in his hair. "Aw, Jason! You look so cute In that!" "I'm going to kill you." "You love me too much to do that." I knew Jason didn't mean what he said. He would always say things like that, but he was never angry. "Can I take it off now?" I really didn't want him to take it off, but I decided it was okay as long as he promised to wear it to the Valentine's Day dance at the park. "Promise me you'll wear it to the dance today?" "Even the bow? Ashlee!" "Even the bow. Please Jason!" Jason hesitated for a moment. "Only if you promise to wear what I got you." There was a bit of naughtiness in his eyes, and I had several ideas of what he had gotten me. "What did you get me?" I asked with curiosity. He took up a Macy's bag with something pink inside of it. He tossed it to me. "Here," he said. "I'll change in the bathroom, you stay here." I said. I walked in the bathroom, closed the door, and took out what he got me. I was shocked, and I couldn't help but smile. He got me a short sparkly pink dress and bunny ears. "JASON!" I yelled! He didn't say anything, but I could hear his sweet laughter behind the door. I changed as quickly as possible, and I didn't even take up the bag. I opened the door. "Wow, jason. Wow." The dress barely covered my legs, and was up to my thighs. He was staring at my legs, and I had to walk over to him to get him to stop. "Jason, I can't wear this in public!" I said. I would do anything for him, but I couldn't do this. I sat on his lap and pouted. He wrapped his hands around me. "Now you know how I feel," he said through laughter. "But at least people don't see your legs," I said. He gave me little kisses on my cheek. I felt like a little girl, being tickled by my father. I got off his lap and walked over to my closet. I bent over to find some shoes, and realized the dress was so short, when I bent over, my underwear was showing. I shot back up and turned around, blushing. "Jason, I can't wear this!" I whined. "What if I have to pick something up in public! Jason, are you even-" I opened my eyes. I looked at jason and he was sitting there, embarrassed, with a boner. I had learned what that was the last time it had happened. It had happened again. His face was red and he was looking at his feet. "I'm sorry," he said. "There's nothing to be sorry about," I said, laughing. "It's not funny, Ashlee." It was very funny indeed. "It is too!" I said and sat down next to him. He was still looking at his feet, with his legs crossed. "Aw, Jason," I said. "It's okay, it's a natural thing that happens to every boy on this planet. It's basically the same as-" Jason put his hand over my mouth. My inner nerd had come out again. I was ready to rant about all the books I had read about it after the first time it happened, even though I knew he didn't like it. "Please don't," Jason said trying not to laugh. "Whoops," I said with his hand still over my mouth. I leaned on his shoulder and we sat there for a while in silence. Suddenly, on the house phone, Kayla called. -CALL FROM: KAYLA ASHTON. CALL FROM: KAYLA ASHTON- it said. "Jason, did you give Kayla my house number?" Now he was even more embarrassed. "I'm sorry Ashlee!" He wailed. "I just missed her a lot and I hadn't seen her in a while and-" now I put my hand over his mouth. "You could have given her my cellphone number," I said. I had recently won a phone in a raffle contest. It wasn't anything much, but it was the first phone I ever had, and it was special. "Don't remind me that you have a phone and I don't," Jason said. "You said you thought raffles were stupid!" I said. "Yeah, but that's before you won." He was being so stupid. But I love him for that. "You can call her back, you know." I said trying not to laugh. "What's so funny?" He asked. Jason had uncrossed his legs and his boner had gotten smaller, but it was still there."just shut up about it!" He said. He ran out of my room and into the hallway. I heard him run downstairs and pick up the phone. He dialed kayla's number, and I could hear them talking, although I didn't know what they were saying. I was tempted to eavesdrop, but I knew it wasn't any of my business to listen in on their conversation, even if he was my boyfriend. Besides, Kayla and I had patched things up, where they could be patched. When they were done talking, Jason ran back upstairs. He jumped onto my bed and I was shot a few inches into the air. "Jason, you scared me!" I said. He pulled me backwards on to his stomach from my waist. "Sorry," he said. Jason was always sorry for everything, but when he said it, he meant it. And usually, he never did it again. "What do you want, you idiot?" I said. "I just want to lay here with you." I turned over on my stomach and scooted by his face. He looked at me like I was the most beautiful thing in the world. I laid on his chest, and held his hand. We both fell asleep.