Jason's dream.

Don't ever leave me. Did Jason think I wanted to break up with him? "Jason, baby, what's wrong?" I asked. I held his head in my arms. "My dream," he said. "You left me in my dream. You ran away, and I kept shouting your name. You didn't come back. You wouldn't come back. You were scared of me. I had done something to you. I don't know what, but I did. I had to. You ran away from me, and I was left alone. In the middle of nowhere, without you. Without anyone." He was still crying, sobbing, and it was making me emotional. "Jason, I would never leave you. I would never ever leave you. You haven't done anything to me, and you never will. I know you won't. I love you, Jason. It's okay. It's alright." I don't know why he thought I would leave him. He was the only person I had, and I couldn't leave him, even if I wanted to. At this moment I felt like he was my child. I had to comfort him. He was like a small baby, crying, while I was here trying to figure out why he felt this way. "Jason, do you know why you had this dream?" I was turning into my mother, always caring and asking questions, trying to figure out what was wrong. "No," he said. "It was so sudden." He sat up. "You know you didn't do anything to make me have this dream, right? You haven't done anything to me. I still love you," he said. "I love you too Jason," I said. "Did, did I do anything to you?" He asked. "No, Jason. Nothing. You've never done anything to me. You've never hurt me, you've never made me feel bad, you've only made me feel loved." Then I thought about the scars on my arms. But that wasn't him, right? It was only the Monster he had been turned into, right? He had stopped crying now. He smiled through his tears and gave me a hug. "Thank you, Ashlee." He said through stray tears and little sniffles. "You're welcome." I said through small tears of my own. "Did I say anything to you when I left in your dream?" I asked. I wanted to make sure I never said those things in real life. I hated seeing him this way. I hated seeing people cry. Especially Jason. "Only, that you were never coming back," he said. He looked into my eyes again. He put both of his hands on my shoulders. "Ashlee, you have to promise me, never leave me. Please, never go away. I need you with me," he said. "I promise, Jason. I'll never leave you. I'll never ever go away. I need you too." I was still thinking about why this boy, this beautiful angel, this gift that was sent to me from heaven, would ever think I would leave him, alone, in the middle of nowhere. My cellphone buzzed. I didn't care. It buzzed again. I still didn't care. I focused on making sure my baby was okay. I know in most cliché relationship stories, the boy always comforts the girl and makes her feel okay. But sometimes, and not always, but sometimes, boys need comforting too.