I get a valentines gift.

Jason had carried Kayla all the way home even though she was screaming the whole way. We walked back to my house and went straight inside. I had noticed my parents still weren't home. They had banned me from watching the tv, and it felt wrong to disobey them just because they weren't here. Jason took of his pants and tossed them to me. After that, he went straight upstairs. I stayed downstairs and put his clothes in the washer. I took off my dress and put it in the wash too. Jason and I had become sort of used to seeing each other without clothes on, but it was still a bit awkward for me. I went upstairs and got under the covers. I went on my phone and started watching YouTube videos and waited until Jason got out of the shower. When he finally came out, I walked in. Not a word. Before I could turn around and close the door though, Jason smacked my butt. I turned around quickly, but he was already on the other side of the bed. We just smiled at each other. I went in and took a shower. I washed my hair and even shaved my legs. I did everything I normally did when I was in the shower, and when I got out, I had already changed into my pjs. I went straight under the covers and gave Jason a hug. He had already gotten dressed, and his hair smelled like mine. He had used girls shampoo in his hair, and now he smelled like a girl. I held back a laugh. He turned to face me and put his hands under my shirt. He hugged me and pulled me close to him. His hands were warm, and I almost instantly fell asleep. But then, Jason started to kiss me. I laughed, because every time he did that, I felt like I was being tickled. "Jason, what are you doing?" I asked between laughs. "Kissing you." He said in between kisses. Then he started to make out with me. I certainly didn't care though, because I was fine with him doing that. We made out until he rolled he was on top of me. I was starting to get hot. Jason kept kissing me, and I was enjoying It. Was this supposed to be a gift for me on Valentine's Day? I thought. Because it was definitely what I wanted. I pulled him closer to me, and we just laid there and made out. He finally stopped, and I wasn't too happy about that. he laughed and gave me a hug. "Happy Valentine's Day," he said. "Happy Valentine's Day," I said back. We both said 'I love you' at the same exact time. He was off of me now, and he was laying down next to me. I went back over to him, and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me, and we said good night.

Δ

I woke up to the sound of water running. Jason had gotten up and had just finished using the bathroom. He came out and went back under the covers. "Good-morning," I said. "Good morning." Said Jason. "How did you sleep?" "I slept well. How did you sleep?" I said. "I slept well too," he said. He put his arm under me and pulled me close to him. I snuggled up to him. "Ashlee?" He said. "Yeah?" I replied. "Do you ever want to just lay down with me and look at the sky?" He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean, look at the stars and relax. Sometimes I just want to hug you and kiss you because I love you." He said. He sounded distant, like he was thinking while he spoke. "I've never really thought about that," I said. "But I definitely always want to hug you and kiss you." He was silent for a moment. "Do you really love me?" He turned and looked at me. He was really questioning my love for him. "Of course I do!" I said. I turned to look at him. "I mean, do you love me. Like, real love." Jason looked like he was questioning his whole life. "Yes, baby." I said. He blushed. "Sometimes I feel like everyone hates me, and that its all an act." Why did he feel like this? I thought. He's like an angel! "Jason, everyone loves you." I said. "But how do you know they aren't being fake?" He said. I thought about it for a second. I guess I didn't know whether people were being fake or not. "Jason, why do you feel like this?" He looked at me for a second. "I dunno," he said after a long silence. I gave him a kiss right on his lips. "If I didn't love you, I would have done that," I said. "That's true," he said. "That's true." After a while of talking, I told him he was an angel and got up. We both went downstairs and had lucky charms. I washed the dishes, and we went to Kayla's house. She answered the door immediately and came outside. We all walked to the park in our pajamas and played around like. preschoolers. Jason pushed Kayla and I on the swing, and we slide down slides that were too small for us. I went to the bathroom for one minute, and Kayla was already all up on him. I could see her when I was coming out of the bathroom, sitting on his lap. The really funny part was when Jason saw me, he mouthed 'help me!' I walked over and Kayla immediately jumped of his lap and into the sand. We laughed for a long time, and headed home.