Chapter 1

Kiera's POV

Today was the day. My first day of collage!!! I got accepted to Barden University. My name is Kiera Sherman, I'm 18, am a little taller than average height and have long dark brown hair and brown eyes. Just ordinary. I like to sing but I don't really sing for anyone. I don't think I'm very good. I'm also a dancer. My best friend and cousin Maya Sherman got me into it. She's also going to BU.

"You ready to go K?" Maya said walking into my room.

Maya is slightly shorter than me with brown curly hair, somewhat dark skin, brown eyes, and is absolutely GORGEOUS.

"Yeah you?" I replied.

"Of course!!!"

I giggle at her excitement. I look at my outfit one more time before we leave.

I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a white cami, gray half shirt with a big black heart on it, and my gray and purple converse matched with a few sparkly silver bracelets. I left my hair in a low side ponytail and make up very light. Some mascara and a little bit of lipgloss.

Maya's wearing a green tank top with tassels on the bottom and a big silver and black heart on it. She's wearing light denim skinny jeans and some cute gold sandals. Her short curly hair is in a high pony tail and she's wearing some neutral colored eye shadow with some shimmer, eye liner, and mascara.

Me and maya have been best friends since forever and since we're cousins we see each other a lot. We help each other so we tried to go to the same collage to stay together. She stuck with me through all that happened last year.

Grabbing my iPhone and purse, we start on our way.