Chapter 6

Greg's POV

I was walking through the activity's fair lost in thought. While I was walking I felt something hit my chest and saw someone fall down.

It was Kiera!

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry are you ok?" I asked helping her up.

"Yeah sorry it was my fault. I should've watched where I was going." She said dusting herself off.

"No I wasn't paying attention either." I said.

"Hey aren't you the guy from the Treblemakers? Greg?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Your Kiera right?"

"Yup!"

"So um, I was wondering if maybe I could have your number...?" I asked nervously.

Kiera's POV

I thought for a minute. I couldn't let anybody in. I couldn't get hurt again. Well... Giving my number doesn't mean it would lead to anything, right?

"Sure." I told him.

Smiling he gave me his phone. I put my number in then we said our goodbyes and I walked back to my dorm.

Maya's POV

As I walked around for a bit, I saw my roommate Emily.

"Hey Emily!" I said walking up to her.

"Hey," she said, "you can call me Emmy if you want all my friends do."

"Okay Emmy." I said smiling, "So do you wanna walk around together?"

"Sure sounds fun." She said as she walked beside me.

Emmy was pretty short. She had curly blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. Today she had her hair up in a pony tail and jean shorts and a bright purple shirt and black flip flops.

After about 10 more minutes of walking and talking we decided to sit down and talk some more.

In the middle of our conversation two guys walked up to us. Looking up I saw one of them was Donald and the other was another treblemaker I think. He had big curly hair and carried around a unicycle.

"What's going on Maya?" Donald asked.

"Hanging out with my roommate Emmy." I noticed Donald's friend and Emmy were looking at each other smiling. "Who's your friend?" I asked.

"Oh that's Unicycle." He said.

Unicycle and Emmy would make a really cute couple I thought as they were smiling at each other.

Me and Donald exchanged numbers then me and Emmy went back to our dorm.

Kiera's POV

Around midnight after finishing unpacking the last box I decided to sit on my bed and check Instagram. Then I got an iMessage from an unknown number. I opened it and read it.

'Hey Kiera! It's Greg. What's up?'

I smiled and replied.

Kiera:Just unpacked my last box and playing on my phone. U?

I got a reply almost instantly.

Greg:Listening to some music and chilling in my dorm:)

Knowing I had to sleep soon to get rest for classes I decided to go to bed.

Kiera:Cool! Well I'm gonna go 2 bed night Greg!

Greg:Goodnight Kiera:)