Chapter 7

Kiera's POV

'Another day another life
Passes by just like mine it's not complicated
Another mind another soul
Another body to grow old it's not complicated
Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down like autumn leaves and hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And your miles away but yesterday
You were here with me'

I sang along to my iPhone playing Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran while getting ready for my afternoon classes. Beca wasn't here because she was working. She got a job at the Barden radio station.

Going through my closet I decide on a pair of black leggings, a plain white v-neck tee, my gray and white varsity styled jacket, a lilac colored scarf, and my gray and purple converse. I put my hair in a high pony tail and put on some black liquid eyeliner, mascara, and clear shimmery lipgloss. I grab my purse and phone and head out the door.

**************************

As I'm walking to my class I hear someone ask "Do you know where room 301 is?" And felt a tap on my shoulder. I look back

"Oh hey Greg!" I said

"Kiera!" He lifted me up and hugged me. I laughed.

"So where are you going?" He asked putting me down.

"Room 301 actually." I replied.

"Wanna walk together?" He said.

"Sure." I said smiling.

Maya's POV

After my boring afternoon classes I texted Kiera.

Maya: Hey K u wanna meet up at Starbucks?

Kiera: Sure sounds great meet you in 5:)

I start to walk down when I get a text.

'Hey girl what up its Donald'

I smiled I myself and responded.

Maya: Meeting my best friend u?

Donald: Just got out of my class. Do you want to maybe get coffee or something tomorrow?

I was surprised. I responded.

Maya: Sure.

Donald: Cool see you then:)

I had to tell Kiera!

Kiera's POV

Getting out of my last afternoon class I saw Maya texted me asking if I wanted to meet her at Starbucks. I was craving a frappachino so I said yes and started to make my way over.

I see her standing outside with her orange tanktop with owls on it, a black half top underneath. Some jeggings, and orange flip flops.

We walk inside together and order the same thing, our favorite. A grande vanilla bean frappachino with a pump and 1/2 of raspberry syrup. Aka a cotton candy frappachino. <3

As we sat down she says to me
"Okay I have some news."

"What is it?" I ask as I sip the pink frappachino.

"Donald asked me to coffee tomorrow!"

I almost choked on my drink. "OH MY GOSH NO WAY!!!"

"Yup!" She said smiling.

"Awww I'm so excited for you!" I told her. And I was. She was my best friend and I loved seeing her happy. "You better let me help you get ready tomorrow!" I said.

"Haha don't worry I will." She said smiling.

*****************************
Beca's POV

While Kiera was gone I decided to take a shower after getting in another argument with my dad. But he said if I still hated it here after a year he would help me move to LA.

Walking into the seemingly empty bath house I sing to myself the song that was stuck in my head. I was working on making a new mix with it.

You shout it out, but I don't hear a word you say
I'm talkin loud, not sayin much
You criticize, but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up.

I sing turning on the shower.

I'm bulletproof! Nothin to lose. Fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away fire away.

"YOU CAN SING!" A voice calls out from right behind me.

"Dude!" I shout out while grabbing my bathrobe. I recognize the red head from the lame Acapella group that I told I couldn't sing. Chloe I think her name was.

"How high does your belt go?" She asks turning off the water.

"My what-Oh my god!" I say as I try to pull the curtain around me.

"You have to audition for the Bella's!" She exclaimed.

I face the wall in attempt to cover myself more. "I am nude." I say to her.

"Just, consider it." She pleads

"I can't concentrate on anything your saying until you cover your junk."

"You were singing titanium right?" She asks ignoring what I was saying.

"You know David Guetta?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah have I been living under a rock? That songs my jam. My lady jam."

"That's nice." I say awkwardly.

"Yeah. Song really builds." She winks at me.

"Gross." I say.

"Will you sing it for me?"

"Dude no get out!" I yell at her.

"Not for that reason! And I'm not leaving till you sing so..." She stands there waiting patiently.

Slowly I start to turn around and start singing. She sings the same lyrics but harmonizes and... It actually sounded really good.

When I finish the chorus I wait.

"Oh yeah sorry." She says handing me back my towel.

"I'm pretty confident about, all this." She says gesturing to her body.

"You should be." I say hoping to get her out soon.

Then some guy she must've been with came up.

"You have a lovely voice." He said.

"THANKS." I say. Does anybody other than me find this awkward? I look towards Chloe.

"Oh!" She realizes. As she leads her boyfriend away he called out to me.

"See you at auditions!"