Chapter 22

Kiera's POV

We're back on the trebles bus on our way back to Barden.

The trebles came in first and the footnotes in second place and that meant we didn't move on to the Finals. We got third.

Aubrey was really upset and to be honest I was sad too. We worked all this time and we don't advance.

I just play on my phone the whole ride again.

"Well Bella's sorry you don't go to finals. But that's what happens when you suck." Faith speaks up.

The trebles were excited about their win but at least they mostly hid it for us on the bus. And there goes Faith being obnoxious. I was fed up.

"Yeah and you know all about sucking at singing don't you." I shot back.

She narrows her eyes at me but doesn't say anything else.

My phone buzzes with a message and I open it.

Greg: Sorry you guys didn't advance. And sorry about Faith.

I decide to reply. That was the first time he talked to me in awhile.

Kiera: It's fine I guess.

He texts me again.

Greg: R u ok?

Kiera: Not really :|

Faith looks over at Greg's phone and sees me texting him. She seems mad.

When we get back to Barden, I get off the bus and wait for Maya and Emmy to get off so we can walk together.

They do and we start to head back to our dorms when I hear someone call my name.

Turning around I see Faith.

"What do you wa-" I get cut off by a painful slap on my face from Faith.

Everyone saw and was shocked.

"Stay away from Greg he's mine." Faith rudely says.

Any other day I would fight back. But today was too stressful.

I turn around and feel tears stinging in my eyes.

I run back to my dorm and Beca is already asleep.

I walk into the bathroom and reach towards the box I said I would never touch again.

I close my eyes and relieve my stress and pain while leaving 3 bright red marks on my left wrist.

************************************

A/N

Heyyyyyy guys!!! Sorry this chapter is so short but y'no, I didn't feel like it needed anything else.

BUT I HAVE ALMOST 400 READS.

I fucking love you whoevers reading this <3

Haha but really thanks so much!!!

~K.G.