Chapter 26

Kiera's POV

"Hey hoes." I say walking into the cafeteria to Emmy and Maya.

"Hey Bitch." Maya says back smiling.

"You guys just call each other that for fun?" Donald asks while sitting next to Emmy.

Yesterday he officially asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes. I'm really happy for them. He's one of my best guy friends and makes Emmy really happy.

"Yup pretty much." Emmy said smiling.

"So what if I called any of you guys bitches?" Greg asked.

"We would probably slap you." Maya said seriously.

We all started laughing.

"Where is Kayden?" Emmy asked.

Maya didn't say anything. Her and Kayden still haven't spoken since he thought I cheated. He apologized to me but hasn't talked to Maya yet.

That disappoints me too because they are PERFECT for each other.

Suddenly the door opened and Kayden walked in holding a ton of flowers.

Where he got flower this late, I have no idea.

He kneeled down in front of Maya with the flowers out.

"Maya I am so sorry I didn't believe you. But I really like you and I hope you can forgive me. Will you be my girlfriend?" Kayden asked still kneeling.

Maya smiled big and nodded her head.

Then he kissed her!

"Awwww!" Me and Emmy said while Greg and Donald made gagging noises.

Ugh guys just don't get it do they.

Kayden pulled up a chair next to Maya and sat down.

We were all talking and eating Boom Chicka Pop, a really good popcorn, and candy when I got up to get a drink.

While I was getting a bottle of water I feel something small hit my head.

I turn around and see a skittle fall to the floor while Greg is aiming to throw another one.

"Oh it's on Gorenc!" I say grabbing a pack of M&M's and throwing them at Donald and Kayden too.

Emmy and Maya arm themselves with some more candy and so do Kayden and Donald, and it turns into an all out candy war! Guys against girls.

About 5 minutes in the war, Greg, Kayden, and Donald start talking quietly while me Emmy and Maya all look at each other confused.

"1..." Donald starts off.

"2..." Greg says second.

"3!" Kayden yells and all the guys tackle us to the ground and pin us and start tickling us.

Greg of course tackled me and I couldn't see how the other girls were doing.

"Noooo!" I say while laughing, trying to squirm out from underneath Greg. It doesn't work.

"What's the magic word?" Greg say tauntingly.

"PLEASE!!!!" I call out in between laughs.

"Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of, 'Greg is the hottest guy in the universe'." He says back.

"Never!" I say not giving in.

"Okay then..." He says tickling me harder.

"OK OK FINE! Greg is the hottest guy in the universe!" I say finally surrendering.

"See was that so hard." He said smiling, stopping.

"Yes!" I say teasingly looking into his eyes.

Suddenly I notice his face is very close to mine, just a few inches away.

I turn my head to the side, in the direction where the girls are.

Greg rolls off me and helps me up while Donald helps up Emmy and Kayden helps Maya.

"Alright it's getting late. I'm gonna get going." I said yawning.

"Yeah us too." Maya said.

I said bye to everyone, Greg last.

"Bye Greg." I said smiling.

He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground while hugging me tightly.

He had a habit of doing that.

"Bye Kiera!" He said happily still hugging me.

"Greg... Can't... Breathe..." I say while he tightly squeezed me.

"Oh sorry." He said putting me down.

I say bye again and head up to my dorm.

This was a pretty fun night.

************************************

A/N

Hellerrrrr peoplez!

Haha well I'm pretty proud. 2 chapters posted in the same night! B-)

Anyways, if you have a story comment I would love to read it!

I like reading all your different stories.

I have noticed some books that have parts I think are a lot like mine though which does suck because I've worked really hard on coming up with stuff to put in this one :/

But still love you all!!!!! Next chapter hopefully soon:)

~K.G.