New girl

jenny's hair

jenny's hair

Jenny's P.O.V :

When my alarm went off I knew I would have to go to a different school and move into a different house and worst of all socialize with new people. I turned on my straightener, normally I leave it curly but i want my pink tips to stand out. I continued with my morning routine by going into the bathroom brushing my teeth and straightning my hair. I changed out of my pajamas and got into my white long sleeve shirt and in some blue jeans. As I walk out of the room I get my black vans, black jansport backpack, and phone. When I walk down the stairs my mom says Good morning to me and I kiss my little brother Edwin on the cheek. My mom starts to stare at me and says "honey, I know this is a big change for us but your dad wanted this job for many years, so please try to make new friends and remember we have to unpack today." I nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek. My mom, Edwin,and I walked out of the house and got into the car. my life has changed so much by moving into a different house, school, and trying to make new friends. We stopped in front of my new school which is called McKinley high. I opened the car door and turned around to see my mothers big white smile. "honey just remember try to make new friends and I love you." I smiled at her and said "Ok mom, love you too." I wave goodbye at Edwin and closed the car door.

As I walked into the new school I tried to look for my locker which was #A29 which was really easy to find because it was right next to me. When I put all of my books in my locker I felt someone tap my shoulder and found 3 girls staring at me with a welcoming smile. The shortest girl said "Hi, my name is Valeria but you can call me val for short and welcome to Mckinley High." The girl with the longest hair said "hello, My name is Esmeralda but you can call me Esme for short." Then the final girl said "Hi my name is Nancy, and i like your hair." I spoke shyly " Hi, my name is Jenny and thank you." Then Val said to me "let me introduce you to the guys." I locked my locker and put the paper with all my classes in my back pocket along with my phone. We walked towards a group of guys and Val spoke again "Guys I would like you to meet Jenny, Jenny I would like you to meet My boyfriend Louis, Nancy's boyfriend Liam, Esme's boyfriend Niall... " all of the guys had a friendly smile like the girls and finally Val introduced me to one more boy "Jenny I would like you to also meet Harry." a tall boy with a curly hair, deep green eyes and a big smile with dimples. "Nice to meet you love." In that moment his British accent became the only thing I wanted to hear all day. "Jenny do you know what your first class is ?" Esme said. "let me check..." i grabbed the paper from my back pocket and found out it was science . "Its science, what about you guys?" I really hope I get someone from this group they seem like fun."I got math with Nancy" Val said. "I got history with Niall and Liam" Esme said. "I think me and harry are with you jenny." Louis says.

When the bell rang I instantly followed Harry and Louis to the class because it was a big school. When we got into the classroom I felt Harry's hand pull me to some seats on the back along with louis, We sat in the 2nd to last row. The beginning of class the teacher went over the syllabus and told us we would have to take a mini quiz tomorrow to see what we know. Then I heard louis say something to Harry in hushed tone so I wouldn't hear. Seconds later Louis says "Jenny do you want to hang with us after school?" I wanted to say yes but I promised my mom that I would help her unpack, "Louis I can't because I promised my mom I would help her unpack." Louis instantly cheered up and said "Where are you going to move in?" I replied "I think the street's name is Bilberry st." Harry looked at me and said "Wait I think your going to be our neighbor, we can help you unpack if you want." I smiled and said " ok, let me just text my mom to see if she is ok with it." I took out my phone and texted my mom.

Jenny: Mom is it ok if I bring some friends over so they can help us unpack?

Mom: its fine with me honey, and can you bring some diapers for your brother?

Jenny: ok, we will be home at 3

Mom: ok, love you

Jenny: love you too

After I put my phone away I hear harry's and Louis giggle. I look at them and Harry says "Aww, your so cute with your mom." I blush and I playfully smack them both on the arm. Harry grabs my phone and puts his phone number along with Louis,Liam's,Niall's,Val's,Esme's,and Nancy'. He put my phone down and made a group convo with everyone. I put my phone in my pocket and it instantly buzzed.

Harry: Everyone we are going to jenny's house to help her unpack

Val: Cool , what time?

Jenny: Like around 3

Val: Ok

Nancy: i'll be there

louis: Me too

Esme: Me three

Niall: Is there going to be food?

Jenny: Yes, niall

Niall: ok

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

I was extremely sleepy this morning I really didn't want the summer to end but on the bright side i get to see my friends all day. I wasn't paying attention to the gangs conversation so I looked out the window and saw a girl about 5'2 with pink tips on her hair. I gently nudged Val and I said " can you go say "Hi" to that new girl with Esme and Nancy. Then introduce us to her." Esme said "The girl with the pink hair?" I nodded and Nancy grabbed all of the girls and said "lets go get Harry's future girlfriend" then started walking towards The new girl. Val instantly started laughing with the guys and ran towards the girl. I blushed and looked at my shoes, I hear the guys laughing and Liam says "aww, Haz has a little crush." My cheeks get redder and I smack Liam's arm. Niall instantly stops laughing and says "stop laughing the girls are coming over." I hear Val introduce the guys to the girl. Then Val says "Jenny I would like you to also meet Harry." I instantly learned her name and I replied""Nice to meet you love." I could just stare into her beautiful brown eyes and her smile is so contagious that it makes you smile too. Esme asked which class she has and it was science just like me and Louis. Before I can say anything Louis said "I think me and harry are with you Jenny."

When the bell rang I walked toward the science classroom and wait for jenny to catch up to us. When she is about to walk in the classroom I grab her hand and lead her to the 2nd to last row. I sit down on the middle and Louis sits on the corner and Jenny sits next to me. The teacher goes over the syllabus and tells us we are going to have a mini quiz to see what we have learned. Louis nudges me and said "dude, talk to her" I shake my head and said "no, you say something first then i will join." he smiles and says "you can be such a pu*sy sometimes." I smacked him and he asked her if she wanted to hang out with the gang but she said no because she was going to help her mom unpack. I instantly asked her where she lived and she said "I think the street's name is Bilberry st." I was so happy because she was going to live next to my house. I asked if she wanted help from the gang and she said she was going to ask her mom.

It was so cute how she talks to her mom. Me and Louis saw the whole convo and started laughing. she blushed a little and smacked our arms ( she hits fu*king hard). I grabbed her phone and knew she didn't have a password(because I saw when she was texting her mom). I put everyones phone number and made a group convo that said...

Harry: Everyone we are going to jenny's house to help her unpack

Val: Cool , what time?

Jenny: Like around 3

Val: Ok

Nancy: i'll be there

louis: Me too

Esme: Me three

Niall: is there going to be food?

(Lol, classic Niall)

Jenny: Yes, niall

Niall: ok

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Updates will be every two days