Harry's House

Jenny's POV:
I have never wanted school to not end because you know what's happening after school today. YAY HARRY'S HOUSE (note the sarcasm). Until finally the last bell rang I so didn't want to go that I was like glued to my chair eventually my teacher told me I had to leave. So I slowly got up and walked outside where we always meet up. I was the last to get there so once I got there we left. We were all laughing and joking around except for Harry and Kendall who were trailing behind being all lovey dovey. I was getting tired so I asked Louis to give me a piggy back ride I rested my head on his back as he held Lulu's hand. I could feel a pair if eyes burning my back so I turned around to see harry staring at me as soon as I looked back Harry noticed and grabbed Kendall and kissed her. Quickly i turned back around and lay my head on Louis's back again.
////Harry's House////
Harry's POV:
We soon got to my house and I regret pulling Kendall into a kiss while Jenny was looking back. God I mess everything up. We went inside the house and piled into the living room and decided on a movie. Through out the movie I kept watching Louie and Jenny and they kept laughing and she kept laying her head on his shoulder. I mean I shouldn't be jealous I have Kendall and there just friends. "Why don't we go upstairs" Kendall said. I nodded and we walked up the stairs I saw Jenny staring at us but I just ignored it.
//////
Jenny's POV:
I saw them walk upstairs. Harry's mom  came through the door with groceries so I got up to help her to get my mind off Harry. "Hi Anne do you need help?" I asked. "Sure, Thank you sweetie" she said "So how have you been" She continued. "Good and you" I replied. "Just Great I just wish Harry was still with you I mean your so sweet and that new girl he's with is sort of rude" she said. "I wish to Anne". "Jenny can you do me a favor please and go call Harry and tell him to help me with the big stuff in the car" she said. "Sure" I said politely but nervously. I walked up the stairs giving my self a pep talk telling myself I can do it. I knocked on the store about five times I ended up getting up frustrated and annoyed so I opened the door and you can't believe what I saw. Yep your right. I saw them in live action if you know what I mean. I just stood there not being like a creep but out of shock and i felt tears slowly going down my cheeks. So I instantly ran out of that house with everyone calling my name after me but either way I ran.
////
Harry's POV:
Oh poop I messed up big time.
////
Louis's POV:
We all went upstairs to see what jenny saw. And yea it was pretty bad. I walked up to Harry and punched him so hard I think he saw little birdies flying aroung his head. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" I screamed so loud my throat hurt. "I feel like he planned this invited us to his house to do this to Jenny" Esme said. Everyone kept shouting "Did you plan this". Eventually we stopped and ran out to look for Jenny.
////Like 6 Hours later and it's like 1:00am////
We looked everywhere for her and we couldn't find her.
////
Jenny's POV:
I didn't know where I was but I kept walking. Even though I live right next door to Harry I knew they would find me there and I didn't want to answer their questions so I just ran.
I was walking past a dark alley when I suddenly got pulled into the alley.
"Remember me?".
//////////////
A/N: Ohmigosh what's gonna happen next.
I hate Cliffhangers but it was a perfect opportunity.