Suprise

Flash back :
Jenny's P.O.V
I was in my room with music on full blast trying to not cry for what he did to me. He lied to me so many times That now i feel dead inside. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and grab my moms car keys ( my mom, Dad, and Edwin went to go visit my aunt Edna and took a different car). I close the front porch and drove off. About 30 min of driving I find this beautiful cliff where you can see the city lights. I turn off the car and sat on the roof. I took out my phone ignoring the missed calls and text messages from the gang and pressed on the camera app. I take a nice picture of the city lights. As i put my phone in my pocket i turn around and see a familiar figure walking towards me.
////////
Jenny's POV:
I was not ready to see him. He hurt me so bad. So quickly I stood up and ran to my car and drove off as fast as I could away from harry.
///Next Day at School///
Still Jenny's POV:
This time for school I was woken up by Lulu throwing a pillow at me I smiled trying to not make it seem as if I were sad. So she wouldn't be worried. Last night when I got home I did something that I truly regret doing but no one can know. So I was acting like my happy self. "C'mon were going to be late if you don't hurry up" Lulu said while walking out the door. So I got up and got dresses and ate an orange downstairs and we walked out. "Hey what happend last night I heard you come rushing up into the room and laying down" Lulu asked. "I thought you were asleep sorry if I woke you up and nothing I was just tired" I said. We got to school and walked up to the rest of the group. "Hey guys how's life" I said "good" everyone said once I saw Harry and Kendall I instantly put my head down and walked to class in a hurry. Since I had the same class as Lulu she came into class and sat next to me and said " What was that all about" "nothing I said quietly. "Tell me I know something happened last night. "Fine I went to this nice spot in the hills last night and I saw Harry and I ran before he said anything and I was shocked that's all" I said in a hurry. She couldn't say nothing else because the teacher came in and told us all to be quiet.
/////During Lunch/////
Louis's POV:
Were at lunch and Jenny isn't her usual self she's quiet maybe because Harry and Kendall are sitting with us. I hate Harry right now for doing this to Jenny. Lulu told me what happened to Jenny last night with Harry. I scoot closer to Jenny "Hey are you okay?" I asked Jenny. "Yeah just tired. Why?" She said. That whole time I was talking to Jenny I could feel Harry starting at us.
///////
Jenny's POV:
Louis and everyone else seemed to be noticing my change of behavior. And I also noticed Val a little of so I turned my attention to her "Hey Val you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine" she said hesitantly. "No she's not fine her parents died in a car crash last night and she has no one to live with and she's staying at my place right now" Niall said.
/////
Val's POV:
Everyone was asking if that was true. And all I could do was nod my head yes because I felt as if I were to talk I would start crying all over again. And I'm guessing Jenny noticed so she asked "So where are we going today guys?". "Why don't we go to my place" Harry said we all turned our attention to Harry except Jenny. We all agreed silently even Jenny which I'm surprised. I feel like tonight is not going to go end well.
///////
A/N: Sorry we haven't update in a while that is why there is going to be 5 updates in a row.