Remember Me

Previous Chapter:
I was walking past a dark alley when I suddenly got pulled into the alley.
"Remember me".
/////////
Present
Jenny's POV:
I was scared. But once I found out who it was I was terrified. It was zayn. (A/N: I have nothing against Zayn just letting you guys know). And he wasn't alone. "You do remember me don't you" he said.
Flashback:
"Hey guys look we have one more to beat up" Zayn said. His friends started laughing I was so confused then they started getting closer.Then they started punching, slapping us, and pulling our hair.
Flashback Over:
That moment was terrifying. He punched me in the stomach. "Answer me. Do you remember me or not?" He yelled as I bent over in pain. And I didn't answer because of how much my stomach hurt so much next thing you know I was on the ground unconscious.
////Later on////
I woke up I didn't know where I was. My whole body hurt I couldn't move I tried getting up but what looked like a nurse told me to lay back and relax. Lulu, Louis, Val, Niall, Esme, And Liam burst through the hopital door. I was surprised that the door didn't come off. They all bombard me with questions. "Okay guys please be quiet I have a headache one at a time" I said loud enough for all of them to hear. Lulu asked first "What happened to you? Are you ok? Who did this? Where were you? What happened last night" she asked. "She basically asked all our questions" Liam said. I chuckled "I don't know what happened. Yes I'm fine. I don't remember who did this. (Even though I clearly remember I just didn't want to say because the boys were here.) I don't remember anything sorry guys" I said. "It's ok you don't have to feel sorry it's not your fault" Esme said. "Do I have any bruises on my face?" I asked. They all nodded as if it were their fault can I get a phone or mirror to see. Niall gave me his phone I went onto the camera. I gasped. "Well at least now I look like a badass". They all laughed. The nurse walked in "are you feeling alright?" She asked. "Yea I'm feeling ok" I answered "
"Just have some minor bruises and you should probably stay in bed for like one or two weeks once your parents get here your free to go" she said. "Thank you" I said. All my friends stayed with me at the hospital watching Spongebob with me on the tv in the hospital room. Later my Mom and Edwin got there and we checked out and left. The group showed up at my house later that night even though I saw them earlier. They brought pizza and a bunch of candy and movies. We watched tons of movies and ate pizza drank soda and ate candy. It got so late at night eventually everyone fell asleep. And I fell asleep dreaming of the one person I truly love.
Harry.
/////////////////////////////////////
A/N: AWWWWWW  so cute
Sorry it's a short chapter but there you go.