disaster

lulu P.O.V
When I opened the door I saw harry and Kendall kissing shirtless. I gasped and closed the door. When I went to the kitchen to get some water to processewhat just happened Harry and IT ( Aka Kendall ) came down too. She was wearing a bra, underwear, and Harry's shirt mean while Harry was still waring his jeans bit no shirt. I was so mad at both of them. Harry because he was hurting jenny and Kendall for not being able to keep her legs closed (AKA being a S-L-U-T) . Kendall Rolled her eyes and said "thank you" while grabbing the water bottle from my hands. When she opened the water bottle I had a perfect comeback. "OH MY GOD Kendall there is an ant in your water!" ( which she stole form me )" OMG where I can't see it?" I grabbed the water from her and placed it on the table. " look in their just keep your eye on the water. I stepped away from her and squeezed the water bottle so the water can go directly in her face. I started laughing really hard. Kendall wiped her face with a towel and said " you bitch my make up is ruined." I laughed at her more because she looked like a panda with her mascera running . Then She turned to harry and said " its not funny." And cried on his shoulder like a 5 year old who got her candy stolen from her. He cleaned her make up and said " First jenny then you... *shakes his head* why is everybody being mean to Kendall." I looked at him and said " what has gotten into you? You where the one who started this whole mess by flirting with other girls when you had a girlfriend who actually cares and not this dumb whore " i said pointing towards kendall. "And shes only using you for sex" .Kendall gasped and said " for your information Im in love with harry,I am 10 times better looking and I don't use him for sex".I rolled my eyes and said "how are you in love him you just met him what two or three days ago not even a week and jenny is beautiful and not just skin & bones, and on the first day you became his girlfriend you couldn't you wait just a bit longer you just met and your opening your legs already at least jenny has some respect for her body unlike somebody in this room" i said while glaring at kendall . And then i walked out of the house.A/N: drops the mic )
Niall's P.O.V
I was currently watching random things on TV when I got a call from val. "Hi babe, what's up?" I said in a worried tone. " *soft cries* Niall can you come pick me up from my house?" I got up from the couch and grabbed my car keys. "Babe on on my way." She hung up and I ran to the car turning on the engine. When I got to her house I could see that her parents are not home because their car wasn't there. Her parents where always at home around this time. I closed my car door and knocked on the door. Val opened the door with red puffy eyes I closed the door and hugged her. "Babe what happened?" She looked down and said " My parents had a dinner date today . I got worried because it was getting late so when I called them they said that there was a little bit of traffic. I tried waiting for them but i fell asleep on the couch. Then Around twelve I got a call  from the hospital saying that my parents died in a car crash and that they both could have survived if the ambulance could have gotten through the traffic faster. When I got the bad news i had no one to call but you. Both of my parents have no siblings and all of my grandparents have died." I kissed her cheek and said "Don't worry babe, come stay at my house for a little and we can talk more tomorrow.
Jenny's P.O.V
I was in my room with music on full blast trying to not cry for what he did to me. He lied to me so many times That now i feel dead inside. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and grab my moms car keys ( my mom, Dad, and Edwin went to go visit my aunt Edna and took a different car). I close the front porch and drove off. About 30 min of driving I find this beautiful cliff where you can see the city lights. I turn off the car and sat on the roof. I took out my phone ignoring the missed calls and text messages from the gang and pressed on the camera app. I take a nice picture of the city lights.

As i put my phone in my pocket i turn around and see a familiar figure walking towards me

---------
A/N
Sorry for not updating
We will try to update as soon as possible.