Go,Admit

Andrew POV

That Beautiful Monster. OMG I just said that word to her!!! #PANICMODE. Uhh.. I mean as a friend... Okay I'm admitting to myself... I have a crush on her. I can't tell anyone. I should just avoid her. Everyone who get neared me go away. And they are in trouble. I can't risk that. But how? I'll be living with her family too! I'll need backup.

Abella POV

I woke up seeing Mr.A sleeping. Soundly. Soo..
'MR.FANCY WAKE UP YOUR DROOLING!' I yelled.
He immediately wake up.
'What?' He said while checking to make sure he isn't embarrassing himself. Then I laughed. My parents went in and laughed too. Dad seemed grumpy. Is he bipolar? So
'Mom, is dad bipolar?' I asked. Andy tried so hard not to laugh. He made his tiny laugh to a sneeze. 'Oh My God,Dear! That's wth I said to him when you weren't born yet. He was happy but then when I was threatened and I told him, he was all murder mode.' Mom said. Dad just started smiling. Yep. He's bipolar. I laughed. But that's when I forgot. Andy's hand is still in the handcuff so... 'Mom can you get the handcuff key in my backpack....' Dad was surprised I used the handcuffs but then when he know why I used it, he become his grumpy self again. I unlocked it and 'your free to go bird!' I said. He sighed.... 'Bel, I'm living with you... Ringing a bell?' He said. Ooh right. 'Also Abby, you're riding his car to school and back to school. Starting from now. And his room is next to yours and please be respectful.' Mom babbled. 'How about Ashlynn?' I said,afraid. I think Andy noticed cause he start to have a worried stare wondering who Ashlynn is. 'We sent Ashlynn to REHAB.' Dad said. 'We noticed that she has been abusive when bullying and she's going crazy.' Dad Continued. Good. I'm still worried of Mackenzie,Tara and Carly. But I'll wash it off. 'Also Bel, you're starting your tutoring tomorrow morning at home.' Andy said. 'Wth about Ally,Cy and Cal?' I said hoping they'll visit me... I understand why I must be at home cuz of my leg it's broken. 'Your friends will visit you every after school and Also Cousin Selena is visiting too!' Mom exclaimed. Oh No not Cousin Selena!!!! Again Andrew must have saw my worried face because he is wondering why. I swear if he kept on wondering, he'll get old. Sigh...

Andrew POV

I know Bel is worried about her cousin. I wonder why.... I'll have to find out myself.

&
§
&
§
&
§
&

Author's Note

I'm sorry if it's short but I need to look for images! Okay so Bye Uniques!

-Cella