To know Abella More

I'm Abella Lux Anderson. People call me El. My mom is a model. My dad is a business man. And makes me Popular. I always hated attention. Like for example, all the time people ask me ABOUT my life. Isn't our lives personal? Why do anyone wanna be a paparazzi? Right... They want money. But I think THEY SHOULD GIVE FAMOUS PEOPLE A BREAK. Sure. Sure. I'm different then other kids who are famous. They like attention but

I DONT AND THEY SHOULD RESPECT THAT!

Right.... I forgot to tell you, I have a sister. Ashlynn Queen Anderson. She's my Twin. And most likely the favorite one... I guess. Ashlynn is the total opposite of me. Her natural hair color is black but she colored it Blond. Her eye color is Brown but she used contacts daily. She made it Violet. I mean she DOES like attention but that doesn't mean that she should change her whole look. Ashlynn kinda hate me. I have no idea why but she does. I don't hate her even if she hates me because I know she does love me. Okay! Enough chit chat about my sister. But for a note, yea we're fraternal twins.

Anywho, I had been home schooled since I was 5: when I reached 13 I went to a REAL school. When I was 13, I was bullied. They said I was nowhere near to be Ashlynn's twin. I WASNT EVEN CLOSE TO BE HER SISTER. Little did they know. Sigh. I met two kind,friendly,beautiful people. Who totally opposes each other. They are....

Alison Miller

&

Cyra Lynn Ash

I also forgot Caleb Roys. He's a guy who helped me through everything I did wrong but he moved out as soon as he was 14...

They're both very... Unique. Ally was bad ass and Cy was Nerdy but they get along so well. They helped me through all the bullies but seriously I was both nerdy and a badass. Such a coincidence! Anyways thats basically my life for now.
.
,
?
!
'
Author's Note;
Hey GUYS! I made a new story Yay! People MAY NOT read it but It's fun making stories. If you're enjoying this for a while, make sure to check

~How 2 survive school~
I also made a story called Is it love tho I lost interest in the story and given up. If you are reading this, YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Sorry, I'm so hyper. At How to survive school; I share my school experiences with ya'll! Okay Time to start working on more chapters! Adios! umm any name ideas?