Reality

Chicago/21 April 2019/Morning
Abella's POV
~Dream~
I was at a chamber. A Black Wall getting closer to me every min. I kept on saying 'Please save me,Drew' Repeatedly. I was faced by 3 people. 1 Girl,2 Guys. Laughing so dark... It was at that moment where I almost died. Key word: almost that's until
~Dream Ends~
I woke up gasping for air. It felt so... Real. Okay first question of the day, Who is Drew? Anyways. I checked my clock to revealed the time. Sigh... It's 4:56. I woke up too early. And you know, when I am awake, I can't sleep. Sigh..  I checked the party room. Seeing my sister, Ashlynn, there crashing in the couch with her friends, Mackenzie, Tara and Carly. Mom left for her photoshoot in Paris,France and Dad has a business trip to California. Since then, Ashy won't stop throwing parties.

I need to get ready for school. Time flies so fast. I sigh at the thought of going back to school. And uniforms but glad to see Ally and Cy. I rushed to the bathroom, took a bath, changed to my uniform.. Did my hair.... And DONE! I was going down to make breakfast when Ashy came down still wearing her party dress. Yawning.

'Good Morning Sis.' I greeted her.
'Hi Little Sis. Make Toast, blueberry pancakes, sunny side up egg and sausage for...... ME!' Ashlynn said as she jumped.

She's older than me and I should have be the one doing that instead of her. Shes older than me for 6 min. That's equal to 6 months! Lol Jk

Being excited to see Ally and Cy. Okay was all I said... It's amazing how she can eat so much yet don't gain as much weight as I do. It's not like I am jealous or anything.. I mean how would I be envious..? WHO AM I KIDDING ITS DAMN CHEATING! Uhum. I'm as calm right now.. NOT! That Barbie is not getting her BREAKFAST! And that would result to... Mom and Dad scolding me... Sigh.. I made her breakfast first since I'm very good and NOT envious. 😁 and made Bacon and scramble eggs for myself. Ashy came down using her ballet moves she learnt when she was 7. Ugh was I SO glad to not get that lessons cuz, I hate Dancing. #ImLazy and I'm proud! Haha. I started eating when Ashy complained. 'Cinderella! Make me scramble eggs too!!'Ashy whined. That Brat! I can't help but put her in her place! 'Ashlynn Queen Anderson! Dammit! I ain't Cinderella! Madame😡 Bossay! Do it on your own cuz I ain't your servant brat!' I hissed. I'm telling mom now, I don't want her to keep threatening me! Usually I feel bad for yelling but now I don't care. I am supposed to leave at 7:45 but my friends are kinda late. I forgive them. IF they let me choose what they wear for the Saturdays. They eventually came in with a dude. Smiling very creepily. He looks terribly familiar. Tho who is he?

Author's Note;
Ooh! Who's that guy. I'm sorry if this crappie is short, I'm trying to be evil... And make cliff hangers like some people. I failed 😪 I'm too kind. That's sad? Comment if you have any ideas and if you wanna be in the story cuz I need more characters and I ran out of ideas! Thanks Bye! (Still haven't got a name for readers yet)

~Cella