Advice

*Recap*
In Caleb's POV
'I came in seeing Andrew using the computer. I checked to see it was some exercise worksheets. 'Lemme guess, it's for Abby?' I guessed..... NOT!

'It's for Mackenzie.' He said.'

O
M
G

Okay I'm done panicking.

Caleb's POV

Wth?! It's not for ABBY?! I freaked out.. Wth the heck! I was yelling in my own head. What the Hell! 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HELPING MACKENZIE THE DEVIL WITCH!!!!?!' I yelled scolding... And maybe

I shouldn't have done that why?

Because he said...' Of course it's for Abby you idiot!' I calmed down.... Relived..... 'What do you want....' He continued.
A:Andrew
C:Caleb

A-What DO YOU want.?
C-Advice
A-On what?
C-Howtogetyourcrushtoloveyoubackandsoicanaskherout..
A-Pardon me but WHAT?!
C-I'll explain this slowly.
A-Okay
C-I have a crush... I want to ask her out but I'm afraid she'll say no and if she does say no, it will ruin or it might ruin our friendship....
A: Umm.... Who is it..
C- I'm not telling you. Just tell me how..
A-Well, I'm not telling you how if you don't tell me who.
C-Fine.... It's Cyra.
A-Oh lol. (Burst into laughter)
C-What's so funny?
A-Cyra dated already. She's taken.
C-Hmm... Somehow I don't trust you... She would have at least told me or Abby or even Ally....
A-Of course she isn't idiot!!! So gullible.
C-Sooooo please help me.
A-Hmmm.... Ask -Abby what she likes and ask like her family for permission to ask her out. In case she got a overprotective dad or mom.Get her flowers that is her favorite color. Bring her to what kind of restaurant she likes and done!
C-What if she says 'no'
A-Lets see.... If she says no, ITS NOT MY DAMN PROBLEM isn't it?
C-Oh okay...

--EnD--

Okay... Time to ask Abby. Hmm should I? Well, better do that before I explode...

I knocked on Abby's door and There I saw Abby making a card. It's color pink and it contains hearts and a note saying Happy Birthday.... 'Who's that for?' I curiously asked. 'Mackenzie!! I'm making a card for her 17th Birthday!! Well, if your complaining, we have been closer thru the days!!!' Abby excitedly said. 'Okay.... Your lying. But... Good act Abby!' I complimented.
'AN ACT?! I really meant it.. Oh wait. Did Andrew did this prank before me?! I TOLD HIM NOT TOO!!!!' Abby Furiously said. She was literally banging her desk. And in like 6 minutes, she calmed down.... Finally jeez. She can be REAL scary. Hmmmmm.... Never mind... she might kill me for that.....
'Just hurry up and ask what you wanna ask fool.' Abby asked rolling her eyes.

A-Abby
C-Caleb

A-hurry UP AND SPEAK.... I don't wanna release my anger at you....
C-What does Cyra like....
A-She's nerdy... Ms.Smarty Pants. Loves PURPLE. Can be a little tomboyish. She can be real messed up if you get mad at her and to answer your Question, No, Cyra doesn't have a overprotective dad or mom... Any other questions????
C-How did you know I was gonna ask you about OverPro parents
A-Oh..... Skills???
C-Andrew?
A-He's my partner in crime??
C-You like him?
A-No?
C-Don't answer a question with a question..
A-I didn't??
C- He likes you...
A-Whaaaaaat... Pft. No...
C-Be honest.... I won't tell him..... I pinky swear, cross my heart. I die if I tell..
A-What you gonna give me for telling you?
C- Life time supply of dressing me up???
A-HECK YEAH!
C-Tell me... be HONEST...
A-Kinda? MAYBE??
C-You do!
A-Hush! Not so loud...
C-Since when...
A-Ummm.... When he cared about me????
C-He always cares about you... Even since His FIRST day in here..
A-I admit..... Okay.... Gosh. Feels good to let that out.
C-Well thanks!
A- No PROB
C-Wait.... Who's that card for anyways...
A-Cyra
C-HOLY SCHNITZEL I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY IS 2 DAYS FROM NOW...
A-LOL.. I didn't know boys use 'schnitzel'
C-Don't judge me....

-EnD-

You know what, I'm asking her out AT THE BIRTHDAY.

Authors Note

Okay, if you're actually reading this, IM SOO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SOONER. I got caught up reading twilight fanfics. I'm sorry... If it's short but I wanna upload ASAP. Also, if you're reading How to Survive school, I'm sorry I didn't update in like... FOREVER. But.... I must put this story first before that since no one even read any, ITS DAMN FUN WRITING HEHE. I'm not boring y'll to death so Adios!