Chapter 15- The Truth Comes Out

*** Jen’s P.O.V ***

“Hey Tuukka,” I said as I opened the door to Tuukka who was standing there  in front of me with a t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes on. 

“Hey Jen you ready to go?”

“Yeah! Just let me grab my keys and phone, then we can go! What are we doing today anyways,” I asked sliding my phone and keys into my pocket.

“Oh you know we are going bowling. I heard from Torey that you used to bowl quite a bit while you were in Wisconsin. So you know I figured I would take you bowling,” He informed as I closed the door to my apartment and we made our ways down the hall to the elevator.

Tuukka pressed the down button making it open. Then we walked in and I pressed the lobby button and the elevator door closed went down only to be stopped at floor 14. I took ahold of Tuukka’s hand, tightly, hoping it wasn’t Brad that was getting on. Luckily it wasn’t Brad, it was a young, tall, man with sort blonde hair and blue eyes. Tuukka gave me a look as if wondering why I tightened and loosened my grip when I realized it wasn’t who I thought it was.  

“Hey man,” The man greeted shaking Tuukka’s hand.

“Hey Dougie,” Tuukka replied.

“Who’s the pretty lady,” Dougie asked motioning over to me.

“Oh this is Jen, we are heading out on our date,” Tuukka responded.

“Jen this is Dougie, Dougie this is Jen.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said letting go of Tuukka’s hand to shake Dougie’s.

“Nice to meet you too,” he replied with a white smile.

 Once he let go of my hand I grabbed Tuukka’s hand again and my muscles slightly relaxed. Soon the elevator stopped at the lobby; Dougie stepped out, then it was Tuukka and I’s turn. We walked out of the building and soon got to the bowling alley.

“Ok, Tuukka, you ready to eat my dust,” I asked making eye contact from the seat across from him.

“Wrong question! I think you meant ‘Are you ready to beat me’. So Jen are you ready for me to beat you,” He asked getting kinda cocky.  

“Yeah… Ok! You’re on,” I said standing up and shaking his hand.

Tuukka stood up grabbing his bowling ball and planted his feet on the deck. Then he took a few steps and threw the ball down the lane. The ball was directly in the middle of the lane in the perfect area for a strike, but at the last minute is drifted quite far to the left and hit the 7 pin.

“Damn it!”

“Haha,” I laughed at him with a smirk on my face.

This is really gonna be a good game!

*** Tuukka’s P.O.V ***

“Hey Jen why did you tense up when the elevator stopped on the 14th floor earlier,” I asked sinking into Jen’s couch as she got both of us bottles of water.

“Oh yeah about that… Well after our first date Brad and I were hanging out and h-he took advantage of me a-and I-,” She started leaning against the counter.

“MARCHAND? HE WHAT,” I interrupted jumping up from the couch. 

She nodded and said in a low quiet voice, “H-he took my innocents.”

Then tears started pooling in her eyes. She rubbed her eyes trying to get her tears not to fall from her eyes. I quickly approached her and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

“I’m sorry! I should have been there Jen,” I told her pulling her into a hug. She only cried into my chest as I rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

“I’m s-sorry! I-I feel like I b-betrayed your trust. I’m sorry Tuukka,” She cried even harder.

“No! Jen you didn’t betray my trust! He should know when to stop,” I replied pulling away to look into her dark blue eyes. He eyes were red, glassy and puffy from crying and rubbing her eyes.

“I-I’m sorry.”

“You didn’t do anything wrong darling. Nothing.”

To be honest I was furious with Brad. He took advantage of my girl. That’s not ok. But you know what? Tomorrow he’s getting a visit from someone.

That’s. For. Sure.

Thanks for reading!!! Comment? Let me know what you thinks gonna happen next? Did ya like it? - JJ :)