Four ; Canada

"For everything to always be this peaceful." Ethan said, looking at our surroundings.

Fuck. It wont be peaceful when i kill you somehow. It should be fast. Someone like Ethan didnt deserve to suffer. Should i bring him here to do it? I dont know. He hasn't even started--

"Esme?" Ethan asked again, snapping me from my thoughts. "You ready to go?" He asked, extending out a hand. I took it, standing up with Ethans help. I wiped off my pants, making sure i didnt have any leaves sticking anywhere.

We walked over to the same cement path that we walked on to get here.

"Get on my back." Ethan said, bending down. "Oh no no no no no." I said, judging the possibility of falling into the water.

"We wont fall." Ethan said sincerely.

"Okay. Fine." I said, hopping onto his back. I rested my head onto his back as he walked along the cement path.

"Oh oh oh." Ethan said jokingly, like we were going to fall. "Oh stop it Ethan!" I said, punching him playfully.

"Now im bored." I sighed as Ethan drove back to population. "Lets go on a adventure of some sorts." Ethan said, laughing a little at the end.

"An adventure?" I asked, interested.

"Where to?" I asked. "A surprise. Just sleep or something." He said. I nodded resting my head on the window.

-

Ethans POV

I hope Esme would like where we were going, she's from Italy so i know she's never been here before, or anywhere else in the United States. According to April and Kylie, she's been in Italy her whole life.

I looked at Esme's sleeping self. She was dressed warm, and so was i. I had a extra sweater in my trunk.

I nervously drove into Canada. If she likes it here i might plan to assasinate her here. I dont know.

She's been so sweet. Ive been more than nice to her, and i dont know if she ever had the same plan to assasinate me.

I booked a room at the nearest hotel, Esme still passed out. I carried her in bridal style, laying her down gently on the bed. I took off her shoes, jacket and covered her with the down blanket.

Why was i even being nice? God who knows.

"What time is it?" Esme asked groggily when i layed down on my phone next to her. "It's 1:30 am." I said to her.

"What kind of adventure was that? I slept the whole time." Esme laughed lightly, rubbing her eyes as she sat up.

"The adventure hasn't even started yet Es." I said, putting a hand on her thigh, squeezing lightly.

Esme's POV

I smiled, getting up to look out the hotel room window. I saw a amazing view of dazzling lights. I didnt bother questioning where we were, thats the adventure part about it. Being surprised where the road took us.

"Ethan what are you--"

"Your gorgeous Esme." Ethan said quietly in my ear.

I smiled as he tugged off my shirt and i did his.

Well this was a fun night ....

-

"We shouldnt have had sex." I said regretfully when Ethan woke up.

What was i thinking? Im supposed to be killing this kid.

"You were a virgin.. werent you?" Ethan asked. I looked away from him.

"Es, you couldve said something. Im not going to look at you any different. Dont make this awkward." Ethan said to me, grabbing my hand.

"Lets go out today." He said, getting dressed.

I dressed, grabbing my phone and wallet as Ethan led me to his car.

-

"Are we in Canada?" I asked. Ethan nodded, putting my hand in his.

I wonder if he trusts me yet? This is normal. We aren't a couple or anything... this is just the steps to earning his trust.

"Whats that?" I asked, pointing to a brown substance on some snow.

"Thats syrup." Ethan said chuckling at my dumbness. "What!" I said estatically. "Your like a little kid." He said purchasing 2 syrup snow stick things.

"Ethan i could've bought it. You've bought enough." I sighed.

"Its cool Es." Ethan said planting a kiss on my forehead.

I tasted the gooey syrup, oh my.

"This is delicious." I said, smiling brightly as i licked the stick clean of syrup.

"Thats what i did to you." Ethan whispered in my ear which sent chills up my spine.

"Stop Ethan." I said quietly, trying to hide my blush. He chuckled and kissed my cheek gently.

I heard a faint "goals" from another teen here and it just kind of killed the mood for me.

This isn't goals. Im supposed to be killing this kid. If i dont i die. I need to get my shit together. But i dont have to kill him yet...

"Snow tubing?" I asked, taking out my wallet. "I got it babe." Ethan said. "No i got it Eth." I argued, he nodded.

-

"I'll race you down the hill!" Ethan challenged. I nodded, already sitting in mine as i slid down but Ethan was going a little faster.

My adrenaline shot high up as i flew over a bump.

I finally made it to the bottom, where Ethan was already sitting.

"Whats the loser do then?" I questioned. "They get to spend a night with me." He winked.

-

"I dont even want to go back to Jersey now." I whined as we pulled up to a patrol.

"Are you bringing any illegal contraband back into the US?"

Me and Ethan replied no.

"Passports?"

Ethan handed him his, as i was still looking for mine.

"I left mine at home in New Jersey." I said.

"I.D?" He asked. I handed him my I.D.

"Ahh your from Italy. Since you have no proof that you we're living in the US at this time we'll have to send you back to Italy. Where you will remain for a year or until eligable to come back."