Fourteen ; I Love You (End)

I sat in the waiting room, Giovanni sleeping in his car seat next to me.

"You okay?" Frankie asked me, walking in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Ethan said he wanted me with you. That he was unworthy and a bad father. He didnt want you alone." Frankie said.

"Oh." I said quietly, staring at the ground. "Thank you." I said quietly.

"He loves you Es." Frankie tried tellin me. "No, he cheated on me." I said. "He didnt know what he was doin Es. I cheated on ya too, and i love you more than anything." Frankie said.

"Not the time Frankie." I whispered.

"Yeah Frankie, I love you. But i have strong feelings for the father of my kids too Frank." I said, kissing his cheek gently.

"Promise me somethin?" Frankie asked. "What is it?" I asked.

"You'll always do what makes you happy." He said.

"You aint soundin like yaself Frank, what happened to that ruthless mobsta i know?" I said jokingly. "But yes Frank, i will. I promise." I said, hugging him.

"Esme, I love you. So so much. I will always be there for you sweetheart, just call me when you need something." Frankie said, hugging me and kissing my lips gently before walking out the waiting room.

I watched him leave.

11:11pm / next day

"Your daughter is well and stable. She is truly a miracle. She no longer needs the breathing machine, the surgeries have helped her heart and lungs very well."

"Thank you so much." I said, hugging the doctor that saved my babygirls life.

I held Abelie tightly. Thankful that she was alive and well.

2 weeks later / 1:39 am.

"Thank you for watching them." I said to April and Kylie. "No problem Esme. Go do what you gotta do." April said.

I held Giovanni for a little while. "Mommy loves you my handsome boy. Dont break anyone's hearts. Take good care of Abelie." I told him, kissing his forehead.

"And for you." I started, holding Abelie after Kylie took Giovanni.

"Dont let boys look at you as an object. Your a girl. A strong girl, you have Luciano blood in you baby, have people fear you. And most importantly, take care of your brother. He's gunna be a trouble maker. Mommy loves you babygirl." I said, kissing her forehead and handing her to April.

"Your not dying tonight Es. I know you arent." She said trying to reassure me.

"If I die, if i go to jail, make sure they know who i am." I said quietly. "And that i love them more than anything." I added.

"Of course Esme." Kylie said. I nodded, taking a look back at my kids before leaving.

I took a deep breath and bit back tears. I need to do this.

I walked over to the warehouse where my Uncles, Cousins, and Frankie were waiting for me.

"He knows somethings up. The cameras we set up show he's on edge. Your gunna have to take out the men he has outside the warehouse first. We'll take care of the bodies and all that crap." Uncle Tony explained to me.

"Go get changed." He instructed.

I walked inside a room, and changed into stretchy tight leather black pants. A crimson red tank top with a black corset type thing under to keep my boobs in place so they wouldnt move. I put my hair up into a tight pony tail, and some knee high black heels. I hooked on my weapons belt, which consisted of knives and guns.