Five ; Back to Italy

All the blood drained from my face when he said that. I was having so much fun. I didnt want to go back. How dissapointed will uncle Tony be? Knowing that i was hanging with the enemy like were lovers instead of plotting how to kill him?

Ethan held me silently in the immigration office, as tears stinged my eyes. He rubbed up and down my back, in an attempt to reassure.

"You'll be back soon Es." Ethan said, kissing my forehead when it was time for me to board my flight. "Ill text you okay? Facetime me as soon as you can." Ethan said, hugging me tight before letting me go and kissing my lips gently.

I bit back tears as i boarded the plane. Not knowing how uncle will react when i get to Italy.

Ethans POV

Damn. I guess i gotta wait longer to kill her. But i just cant bring myself to do it i dont think. There's just something about her, that makes her different. Is that why i slept with her? What if she gets pregnant? I wouldnt be able to murder the mom of my kid, id have to, though. Or else i would die.

But damn. I miss Esme so much already.

Esme's POV

"You were havin a blast in CANADA with the ENEMY? How Esme, just how? YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE KILLIN THIS DUDE NOT SNOW TUBING AND EATING SYRUP IN CANADA!" My uncle Tony yelled at me.

"I was letting him now he can trust me." I said.

"Whatever Esme, now leave, go to your room or somethin." He spat rudely.

I went up to my room, putting my face in a pillow. I heard my phone buzz a couple times so i checked to see who it was.

Eth❤: are you in Italy yet?
Eth❤: babe?
Eth❤: i miss you so much already :((
Eth❤: atleast i had a wonderful weekend with you before you left ❤.
Eth❤: facetime me when you can.
Eth❤: i can see that you read these, are you ignoring me? Is there some hot Italian dude that made you forget about Ethan?

Esme: no, i just opened my phone.

After replying i facetimed Ethan, seeing a bright smile on his face. He instantly started talking about how much he misses me, and that he had fun in Canada.

"Whats that?" Ethan asked when someone started to try and open my door violently, "i gotta go." I whispered, then hung up and pretended to be sleeping.

"Esme, i heard your back." My cousin Lenny said walking in and sitting on my bed beside me.

"I know your not asleep." He whispered.

"8 new messages from Eth❤ , babe? Are you okay? P---" Lenny started but i popped up quickly and snatched my phone from his hands.

"Thats the enemy." He said. "I know, but he's not the one that killed my parents. His parents were. He's innocent Lenny. He's a nice guy, i promise. I just cant bring myself to do it Lenn. Please dont tell Tony." I begged, earning a sigh from my older cousin Lenny.

"Alright Es, just cause you's like a sis to me and i want to see you happy." He said, hugging me. "Thank you."

-

Uncle Tony's POV

"You bugged her phone right?" I asked my brother Joe. "Yeah, when she was sleepin, now we can see what she's up to and where she's at." He said.

"What's her messages like?" I asked, as joe moved the computer so the screen was facing me.

"Is she dating him?" I asked joe who shrugged. "I guess." He said.

"If theres somethin serious, we bring him here." I stated.

-

Ethans POV

"Not interested." I said blankly when a girl kept trying to come on to me.

"Leave him alone." April and Kylie said sternly, moving infront of me.

"Are you guys like his hoes or something?" She scoffed.

"His girlfriend is our cousin." April said. "And where is she?" She questioned.

"In Italy." Kylie answered. "Oh yeah! What was her name? Esme? Poor bitch couldnt even remember her passport, sucks."

Kylie and April were more than pissed, April hit her in the nose, then grabbed the back of her head and smashed the front against the lockers.

"Dont you ever, talk about my family that way." She spat, kicking the girl in her stomach then walking away.