Chapter 5

Beca is still driving when she realizes she is only about four or five minutes away. She thinks of her and Chloe's time together and it comes rushing over her rapidly like a slideshow of her favorite moments between the two. She thinks of worlds when they'd first told each other how they both felt. She thinks of Jesse and how he'd been heartbroken when she'd told him she was in love with someone else.

Beca had loved Jesse, she truly had, but she never once looked at him and saw grey hair or little ones running wild or a house or a dog. She hadn't ever seen a future with Jesse. But when she looks at Chloe, the things she sees are endless. She sees a wedding, she sees their honeymoon to somewhere unimaginable, she sees a dog, maybe kids down the line she sees all of those things. She just hopes she'll actually be able to live those moments out with Chloe.

She finally pulls into the parking lot of the first warehouse, but there is no car. She drives around the building to be sure, but still nothing.

She stops the car and wipes the tears from her eyes for what is probably the millionth time tonight. She looks at the clock and sees that its going on one in the morning, and she's so tired. But she can't stop. Won't stop until she finds Chloe. So, she puts the car in drive and heads toward the next warehouse.

_______________________________________

Chloe squirms under the man, but the only thing it does is burn her wrists under the handcuffs. He pulls his pants halfway down, leaving them to rest at his knees.When Chloe looks down and sees his length, she isn't surprised because why wouldn't it match every other part of his body? Although it does scare her to death and she's shaking because that is going to hurt. He looks back up at her and flashes a sinister grin, shooting ice down the redheads spine. Chloe lets out a grunt of a cry when he settles inside of her.

"You ready?"

Chloe violently shakes her head with muffled and panicked crys falling out. But he just laughs and starts thrusting extremely hard, extremely deep and the pain is unbearable. She squirms trying to get free but the weight of his body is too much. She screams and cries into his hand. She feels the man lower his head to her ear.

"You're worthless." He whispers.

Chloe just keeps thrashing and crying underneath him, trying to block out his words along with the pain.

"You're nothing."

That one strikes a chord in the redhead. For some reason it had just emptied her, she'd believed him.

She keeps sobbing and screaming, trying to get the man to stop. She feels a rush of cool air across her mouth when he lets it go to slap her with the back of his hand.

"Shut UP! God you're fucking annoying." He keeps thrusting into her, harder with each movement. Chloe lets out a cry of pain and she can feel the blood rushing down her cheek from where his ring had cut her.

"I know what will shut you up." And then he's pulling her legs down the matress and settling himself on Chloe's chest. She whimpers at the quick movement and realizes what he is going to make her do.

"Please don't make me do this." She cries but he just tells her she had her chance and "now you need to be punished." She closes her mouth tight but he just pulls it open with his hand and puts himself inside her mouth.

"Make me cum, hard."

Chloe doesn't move though and she's suddenly gagging as he starts thrusting into her mouth. She pulls away to cough because she just needs to breathe, but he just slaps her again on the same side he had before, making the redhead yelp at the sting when his hand hits the open gash.

"Do NOT pull away unless I say you can." He says with a hold on her mouth making her cheeks scrunch toward her eyes. He puts himself back inside her mouth and Chloe has no choice but to gag again. And again and a few more times until she feels him release into her mouth and pull away. He stands up and watches her with the same sinister grin as before.

The taste in her mouth is enough to make the redhead release what she'd been holding in so long onto the floor beside the bed. He laughs as he watches her struggle. Without another word he grabs Chloe's clothes and walks out, locking the door behind him. Still in handcuffs and still completely naked, she coughs a few more times and tries to catch her breath. She releases a few sobs, only making the breathing problem worse, and she struggles to sit in her previous position in the corner of the matress. She closes her eyes and rests her head against the wall, pulling her knees up closer to her body so that her irritated wrists can rest there. She feels that her breathing patterns are a little wobbly and focuses on trying to slow them to a steady pace.

'In... out... in... out..'