chapter 9: Ex boyfriend (Garroth)

We broke apart and saw Travis his eyes now burned with hate. he glared at me.

"you bastard" His voice was ice cold. I did nothing but stare at Laurence who was glaring at Travis his iris's looked almost red.

"what did you call my boyfriend Travis" Laurence said his voice shaking with Rage. I realised what was going on it all made sense why Laurence didn't want Travis to move in with us why he avoided him at all costs Travis was Laurence's ex boyfriend.

"I love you Laurence that was the hole damn reason why I moved here" Travis said angrily.

"you never loved me Travis Can you not get this through you head We are OVER Travis" Laurence's slowed down the word over as though Travis was a little kid learning new words.

"yes I did and still do love you Laurence I was to busy with school work to always be at your side" Travis snapped.

"always leaving me to pay for our dinner on dates and not showing up to most is love Travis I don't know whats up your butt. cause that's not love Travis. You treated my friends like animals you didn't care about my feelings" Laurence growled I watched the two nervously. Then Travis jumped on to Laurence trying to punch every inch of his face. I leaped on to Travis pulling him off Laurence. Travis glared at me and then shoved me to the entrance of the tree house "this is what you get for taking Laurence away from me!" he said I heard Laurence yell "don't you dare hurt him" But it was to late he pushed me out of the tree house and I Fell and hit the ground and everything went dark.

(Muhahahahahahhahha another cliff hanger sorry yeh I chose travis and holy crap I changed his character personality so much drama don't worry I didn't kill Garroth I just thought we need some drama. alright your choice for the next chapter is do we want to follow Laurence's point of view or a special Aphmau point of view its your choice)