chapter 18: freckles and gold (Laurence)

(so its the next day and garroth and Laurence have just arrived at the orphanage)

I watched as girls and boys stood next to there beds looking at us nervously when I noticed a young girl about 8 years old with shiny red hair pulled back in pig tails, she had emerald green eyes, black glasses and many freckles on her nose I swear to Irene she looked so cute. I whispered and Garroths ear

"i'll adopt her you chose another okay?". he nodded happily.

"mam i'll take her can I have the paper work please" I asked the caretaker pointing the redhead child. she nodded and left the room I got down on my knees in front of the girl.

"hey little one mind telling me your name" I asked kindly.

"m-my name is Dazzle" she stammered

"well Dazzle i'm your new papa come with me okay I have a surprise for you and your sibling" I said kindly getting up and walking out of the room. she let out a tiny squeal of joy and raced up behind me. Garroth had chosen a young boy with dirty blond hair he was 7 with brilliant purple eyes his name was Jacob.

after filling out the paper work we lead the kids to our car the hooped in side and we handed them each a bag.

"open them its a little welcome gift to our family" Garroth said as he started the car and began driving home. they opened their bags eagerly I smiled as they pulled out their gifts.

(yes again short I'm sorry but at least I found time to update. anyway what would you like to happen next with the couple and their new kids tell me in the comments. and as always thank you for so many reads and votes I can never thank you enough. THANK YOU!!!!!!!