chapter 12: return home (Laurence)

( I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this it means a lot alright here the next chapter)

I helped Garroth put on a fresh t shirt as he still couldn't move around very well then put his arm around my shoulder and let him lean on me while we made our way to the wheel chair I helped him get in the chair he sighed and relaxed.

"I have a name for our kitten" he said as I pushed him out of the room a nurse smiled at us as we went by.

"you do what is it" I asked curiously when we went inside the elevator.

"Silver" he said smiling

"I like it oh by the way we are staying at Zane's place till you get better" I said.

"wait what why" he asked as we got to my car and I helped Garroth into the passengers seat.

"because he's family and he said you should be in a more quieter place Gar" I chuckled

"right" he replied grinning. I brought the wheel chair back into the hospital and came back got into the drivers seat, started the car it rumbled to life and I pulled out of the hospital (don't worry he paid) parking lot. there was a long silence until Garroth broke it.

"will you wear a dress when we get married" he asked "thinking about marriage already are we" I teased "shut up I'm just thinking" Garroth said sounding embarrassed. "yes if you really want Garroth I will wear a dress at our wedding" I said grinning. he laughed gently and he fell asleep. I pulled into Zane's drive way he opened the door and walked over to help bring some stuff in from the trunk of the car I leaned over and looked at Garroth he was like a sleeping angel. I picked him up and carried him into the house Silver greeted me and Garroth rubbing against my legs. I laid Garroth down on the couch and picked up silver and put her on Garroth she pawed his nose  then played with the string on Garroths sweat pants before finally settling down on his chest I smiled and left the room to give him peace and quiet hes a sleeping angel I repeated softly.

(sooooo theres the next part alright now for the choices so Garroth has recovered and they will go on a biking trip or a horse riding trip for the day chose which type of trip you want and the second choice you have to make do you want Garroth to propose to laurence or should we save that for another chapter?)