chapter 13: romantic trail ride. (Garroth)

(first off sorry for not being on sooner understand I'm in high school and get lots of homework so that comes first really sorry don't worry I will never leave you hanging for to long)

*weeks later

"so where are we going?" I asked curiously as Laurence pulled into a long bumpy dirt road. it had been a few weeks and I had recovered nicely Travis was sentenced for 2 years in prison due to the fact he nearly killed me.

"where going horse riding on a beautiful trail that leads to a beach" he said grinning as he rounded a corner and parked in a parking lot there was a large barn we got out and a women with a red plaid shirt walked over to us "ah you must be Laurence and Garroth nice to meet ch'yah I'm Issa i'll take yah to your horses" she said we followed Issa into the barn and she took us to 2 horses in stalls next to each other. "this one the Bay is called Newt and the palomino paint is called Kipper they have already been brushed and tacked for you all you got to do now is take em for a ride" Issa smiled before leaving us alone. "Laurence you didn't have to do that" I said patting Kipper and then leading him out of the stall the horses hooves made a clip clop sound until we got outside. I got on kipper and Laurence got on Newt and we took off at a trot into the wooded trail. "Garroth I knew how much you loved to ride horses back when me you and aphmau went horse riding together" Laurence said simply and kissed to his horse and Newt went into a canter I kissed as well and Kipper cantered after Newt. then the thing that had been bothering me for a while now spilled out of my mouth "Laurence you keep doing all this stuff for me and I've done nothing for you". there was a moments silence before Laurence laughed gently "Garroth you have done something for me your my boyfriend your in my life you love me and I love you" he said (so CHEESY) as we slowed to a walk as made our way onto the sandy beach kipper and newt nickered and whinnied every so often. the sun was just going down causing the sky to look red and orange. we got off our horses but held the reins we leaned in closer I placed my lips on to laurence's and watched as the sun slowly went down. 

(and voila no this is not the end for the story more chapters are coming but I don't know what to write after this so this is a free for all you tell me what you want to happen in the next chapter it can be anything you want I will chose which one I like best don't worry I will give credit anyway hope you enjoyed)