Chapter 3

"Goodbye, (y/n)" Anna waved from inside the elevator.

"Bye, Anna" I replied politely. I looked at the watch and it was 11pm. Should I go back and change or how?

I felt like someone was staring behind me. But I was too scared to turn or anything.

"It's me" His voice sounded. I immediately turn to see him in a gray sweatpants and a gray sweater.

"Where did you come from?" I asked, looking at his outfit.

"Home" He pulled me to the opposite direction, but still on the same floor.

"Okay, where are we going?"

But as always, he won't answer me. I just followed his steps. If he were to kill me, I would just die right there.

We arrived at a condo right at the end of the floor.

Number 14-11, his house maybe.

He unlocked the door using his pass codes.

"Come in" Are you serious?

I hesitantly stepped into a house of a gentleman whom I just met for the first time today. That would be so dangerous right?

But anyway I just stepped inside, I need to prove to people that the person whom they called The Keeper and was advised to keep a distance from is a just a normal human being like others.

The whole area was dark. But that was before he turned on the lights. I was speechless of how amazing his house looked like.

The flooring was of Walnut Roasted Coffee type. It was glossy that made the area looked even classy.

The walls were painted black while the ceilings were painted a bit creamy white.

A flat screen was mounted to the wall with 3 speakers on it's side and above the flat screen.

A shelf to support the flat screen's decoder and DVD player also attached to the wall, making an illusion as if it was floating.

The windows were crystal clear and only had white semi opaque blinds. That is simplicity.

Pure white L couch set was put right in front of the flat screen.

The lights were dim, maybe it was built with settings that you can change the brightness.

From what I knew, he doesn't like bright conditions. If I would be rich enough, this would be the kind of room I would design to rest in after a day of work.

"(y/n)" I was pulled back to reality when he called my name. Man, my heart almost came out of me.

"yeah?"

"this way" he showed me the way to a room. At the door, it had like a sign written "Muse".

"Muse?" I looked at him. He opened the door and pulled me inside.

I was surrounded by racks of dresses. They were so many that I lost count. They were also accessories, shoes that I assumed match all the dresses on the rack.

 "I made all these by myself"

Wow, so all these dresses and accessories were made by him.

"Whoever becomes your model must be a lucky lady for all these dresses and what not are made of her size"

"I have no model" What?

"The measurements?" How can you create a dress, without the measurement of a woman or whoever the model may be?

Leo went to one of those racks and picked out a sleeveless pastel cream knee length dress, with a cream+slightly pink ribbon on the waist, and at the end of the organza were flower patterns hand sown and some swarovski scattered around.

"Try this on tomorrow" He held the dress to me with his poker face.

"This?" He nodded. It was a pretty dress anyway, so why not try it?

"Why me?"

"Because despite being a designer, your own fashion sense sucks" I pouted at him.

How dare he criticized my fashion sense.

"I am going home" Well, I might just go home and sulk because he just hurt my feelings.

"So soon?" he leaned to the wall, arms crossed.

"My supervisor just gave me tonnes of work, and I have to keep my brain working tomorrow" He chuckled.

Was that him or the sound of an angel?

"I will send you home" I looked at him with an annoyed face.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jung Leo. I am not a 16 years old teenage. I am an adult and am legal to go anywhe.." he just pulled me outside and walked to my door.

"How do you even know I live here?" Ouch, he grasped my wrist a little too firm.

"Goodnight, see you tomorrow" and he just went off.

What a great way to just end our weird meeting. Well, I'd be seeing him tomorrow, wearing the dress he just gave me. 

***

"(y/n) YOU LOOK SO CUTE WITH THAT DRESS!! THE ORGANZA LOOKS SUPERFINE WITH THE FLORAL PATTERN AND SWAROVSKI OMG! I BET THAT DRESS COSTS THOUSANDS!"

*note : swarovski = expensive crystals*

Miwako was screaming in front of me when she saw me wearing that dress that Leo made.

"Well, I got for free, from a designer friend. He designed it not for me, initially. He told me to try it on and it fits me perfectly" I explained to George, Miwako, Isabell and Arashi, who were examining the dress. Did they think I am a mannequin?

"Muse" Isabell said.

"Muse?" That was the word I saw on the door in Leo's condo.

 "Muse is that one perfect woman that fits for every design that the designer made. Every designer needs his own muse" Isabell explained to me the term.

"Who is that friend anyway, you might be his muse" George was curious. 

I wasn't sure if I should tell George. I mean, it felt good to have him chatting and laughing with me. If telling that one friend is Leo could destroy what I have now with George, then I won't.

"He's a friend of mine. Ahaha. Welp, I have to go and continue my work. You guys have to buy me a treat after becoming your mannequin today"

"(y/n) Why me?! Arashi was the one who started!" Miwako protested.

"Okay-okay, I will buy you lunch, but you have to go with me, okay?" George winked at me. Cute.

"Okay" I blinked my eyes back at George before he went all too happy and almost screamed before Isabell covered his mouth with her hand.