Chapter 9

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!"

George was pushed way back to the wall, and a familiar body stood in front of me.

"And you? you tried to kill her!"

"I DID NOT"

"Then how else are you going to explain the recordings of you, making those drinks yourself?!"

"I don't know, Koizumi, I freaking don't know!" Leo tried to breathe. George was hissing at him.

"All, I know was, Anna asked me to make a drink for (yn) and I did. That is all I know!" He was shaking. George couldn't see it, but I was caressing his back to calm him down.

"You might be a Senior Designer at my workplace, but outside, I see you as someone that should stay far away from her"

"And you don't have to? Why don't you ask her, George Koizumi, whether she likes being kissed like that? By you?"

oh no..

"(yn), answer that" Leo seemed to be pushing it.

Why does he sound so convinced?

"(yn).. please..." George looked at me. 

I couldn't simply be lying that I like his kisses when I don't..

"George.. I don't want to break your heart, I mean we are friends, and your kisses were too sudden for me"

"(yn), I know your answer. I.. I need time. I'll see you later, I'm sorry.." and just like that, he dashed out of the ward.

"Oh God.. I'm sorry, George.." I covered my face with hands, trying my best not to cry as they would contribute to more headache.

He sat on the bed next to me. He was hesitant to touch me. 

"Leo..."

"Yes, honey.." The name call sent a weird feeling to my heart.

"Am I a bad person..?"

"For saying that to George?" I nodded at him.

Instead of answering me, he hugged me. 

"Only my kisses can make you feel good.."

I was stunned by his words.

*flashback*

"If you know me so well to even know that I am not being me, you won't have raised your voice at me.." I tried my best to control myself, but my tears got the best of me.

I choked on my own tears.

"(yn)..." He pulled me in a hug, comforting me in every way he could.

And it was comforting..

He lifted my chin and our gaze were locked on each other. 

Slowly, his face nears mine,

Slowly, our lips greeted each other..

I didn't refuse him..

*end of flashback*

He's right, only his kisses would make me feel good..

As if our lips remembers each other's so well, they managed to find themselves..

The sweet, loving sensation that could never be describe by words. 

A sensation that no one could ever give me,

no one, but Leo..

"(yn).." he uttered slowly as he parted from the kiss.