Chapter 8

5th day. 

It was the fifth day of my silence towards Leo. I only spoke to him on work matters..

..like how a worker supposed to do.

Often I realized that he would stare into my eyes, hoping I'd give him the chance to have a talk about how we are right now..

..and often I brush the chances away too.

And people were starting to talk about us. And I solely blame Leo on that. 

*flashback*

How do you even operate this photocopying machine. I wonder why it won't work like normal days. 

"Press that green button there" He said. 

And I ignore him, trying to find ways to my own problem.

"Green button, (yn)" He sounded impatient, probably was going to use the photocopying machine after me. 

Since he sounded so impatient, I stepped aside so that he use it first. After giving him his chance, I decided to walk back to my work desk.

"(yn), listen to me" He pulled me by my wrist, expecting I would turn and look at him.

But, I didn't. 

I yanked his hand off me, and that gesture, earned me a loud call from Jung Leo.

"(YN), LISTEN TO ME, I AM TALKING TO YOU" Everyone near the photocopy machine area clearly heard him as their eyes were on me.

He then dragged me to the staircase.

"..."

"Why are you being like this, (yn)? This isn't like you" He let his fingers ran through his dark chocolate hair.

"You don't know me.." I uttered them slowly, trying to control my voice.

"(yn)?"

"If you know me so well to even know that I am not being me, you won't have raised your voice at me.." I tried my best to control myself, but my tears got the best of me. 

I choked on my own tears. 

"(yn)..." He pulled me in a hug, comforting me in every way he could.

And it was comforting..

"(y/n)?" I heard a familiar voice. The flashback suddenly went away.

It was Anna.

"Hey, Anna. Sorry, I kinda wandered off in my thoughts" I carved my most sincere smile to her. Tho, it didn't felt like it was sincere.

"Don't mind me. I saw you were a bit off, so I decided to pull you back to reality" Anna put a cup of hot chocolate in front of me.

"Hot choc, yay ^^. Thanks, Anna" I sipped a bit of it.

"So, I heard you moved with Leo" Anna said.

"Yeah.. why?"

"You are really brave, you know. He could've .." She started to look around us.

"Could've what?"

"*whispers* could've done what he did to his previous girlfriend or girlfriends"

"Anna"

"...yes?"

"We aren't dating" I gave her the 'you kidding me' gaze.

"Sure, sure. I am just reminding you about what he could do"

Could he really kill me? Argh, why does my head suddenly hurts?

"omo, (yn) are you okay? You look pale. Should I call for help?" I stopped Anna from making any unnecessary moves.